RFK Jr.

.@RobertKennedyJr is expected to drop out of the race on Friday, at an event in Phoenix and immediately endorse @realDonaldTrump for President. 🚨🚨🚨🔥🔥🔥

The idea of a Trump/RFK Jr. “unity” ticket is nothing new. I have been saying for a long time that should they both join forces it will be VERY DIFFICULT for the Democrats to overcome that, even with the cheat.

When asked, Trump said he would also very much consider a great cabinet position for RFK Jr. It’s not clear exactly what that will be, but speculation says that it may be AG, or head of NIH, possibly CIA Director.

It’s great to hear @NicoleShanahan also fully support this idea. It’s clear that they both represent the core ideals of American freedom, and liberty. It will take coming TOGETHER in this most difficult time for our Republic to put a swift STOP to what is the MOST COMMUNIST ticket in American history.

We ONLY get one chance to change the course of history in America FOREVER, and this “unity” ticket is by FAR the best shot we have!

Mike

UNREAL: RFK Jr. reveals he’s had to spend $10 MILLION and weeks in court just to defend himself against the DNC's mafia tactics.

“I've spent most of my time not campaigning, but sitting in court in cases that are trying to get me off the ballot.”

The worst part of it all is that the party of “democracy” is suing a candidate who garnered one million signatures from people who want to vote for him.

“The Democratic Party today feels so unconfident about the candidates that it's putting forward, and it feels the only way it can win the election is by getting rid of the opponents,” Kennedy said.

“They're either using the courts against President Trump to lock him in jail and to embarrass, humiliate, and discredit him, or using the courts against me just to throw me off the ballot.”

Mike

WATCH: An emotional @RobertKennedyJr says he would do “anything” to save America's children from the plague of chronic disease, including “giving [his] life for it.”

“If I could save one of these kids, it would be worth giving my life for it. I'm 70 years old. To save one kid at birth, it would be worth dying for.

“And the opportunity and need for me to save all of these kids. I would do anything for. I would literally do anything for.”

Mike

“There Is Nothing More Profitable In Our Society Than a Sick Child.”

The earlier a child is sick without killing them, the better. “They want them sick for the rest of their lives.”

Kennedy revealed that when his uncle was president, autism rates were estimated at only 1 in 1500 to 1 in 10,000.

“Today, it's 1 in every 34 kids, according to the CDC. And in some states, like California ... 1 in 22 kids.”

Mike

WHOOPSIE: RFK Jr. reveals that if the Democrats hadn't resorted to mafia tactics and just left him alone, “they probably would win this election.”

Kennedy's internal polling showed that he took far more votes away from Trump than Harris.

Instead, the DNC hired a woman named Liz Smith and other operatives to "collect dirt" by interviewing anyone Bobby knew for the past 70 years.

Kennedy told Tucker, “I got calls from, for example, a guy that I met at an AA meeting 40 years ago, and he received a call. Most of my family members received calls, contacts, either text or telephone calls from people who said, 'I'm doing intelligence for the DNC, and we'd like to talk to you about Robert Kennedy.'"

“They didn't want me running ... It was not smart because I was actually helping the Democrats. And if they just let me stay in and they didn't run this campaign against me, they probably would win this election.”

Mike

WATCH: RFK Jr. tells Tucker Carlson that the Democrats rig their own elections because they don't trust the people to “have a real election.”

This is what Democrats call “democracy.”

“They got rid of the primaries because they didn't trust the people. They then handpicked Vice President Harris with no election, no even pretense of election because they didn't trust the people. They then handpicked Vice President Harris with no election, no even pretense of election because they didn't trust the people.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan