RFK Jr.

I want you to realize something.

RFK Jr. is saying nothing new here in htis video.

He is, in fact, saying the same things and sharing the same facts he's been sharing to anyone who will listen to him. For years now.

He has not changed his message.

What's different now is that since he partnered with Trump and launched MAHA, several HUNDRED MILLION AMERICANS who'd never heard RFK Jr. make this pitch are hearing it for the first time.

And that's a beautiful thing.

Mike

I want you to realize something.

RFK Jr. is saying nothing new here in htis video.

He is, in fact, saying the same things and sharing the same facts he's been sharing to anyone who will listen to him. For years now.

He has not changed his message.

What's different now is that since he partnered with Trump and launched MAHA, several HUNDRED MILLION AMERICANS who'd never heard RFK Jr. make this pitch are hearing it for the first time.

And that's a beautiful thing.

Mike

Mike

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
·
15 okt.
Bottom line: I'm not going to take anyone's vaccines away from them. I just want to be sure every American knows the safety profile, the risk profile, and the efficacy of each vaccine. That's it.

One of Israel’s most fervent advocates in the US presidential race also happens to be the former boss of journalist Jeremy Loffredo, whom Israel has detained and falsely accused of “supporting an enemy during wartime.”

Attesting to Jeremy’s professionalism as a reporter, RFK Jr calls for his immediate release and sets a bold example for a Biden State Dept which claims to support global press freedom, but which has so far said nothing of substance.

I’m extremely grateful to Bobby for his principled statement.
#FreeJeremyLoffredo

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan