Rusland

🚨🚨🚨Update: “Dear compatriots, we are left with no choice, the Kiev regime and their NATO masters have decided to take our country by terror, they are penetrating our territories, killing our citizens, committing atrocities, and they think that there will be no response for this, we have been patient for a long time, hoping that the situation will normalize, but Kiev and its NATO masters have decided to escalate the conflict to the maximum, well, we will answer them, our enemies will be destroyed; unfortunately we have no other choice!”

- President Putin🔥🔥🔥

Mike

Scott Ritter: The decision has already been made...

Let's get this straight: NATO invaded Russia - using Ukraine as its proxy. I'll say it again so you understand the gravity of what I'm saying: NATO attacked Russia. The heart of Russia - Kursk.

Have you figured out what I just said? This is a game-changing event. Forget everything you thought about it before. It's over. It's over. Ukraine is dead. That's the only outcome now. Ukraine is dead. The question now is whether the West wants to die with it.

I talked to a Russian official today who didn't want to be specific, but he basically said the decisions have already been made and you'll know what I'm talking about when it happens and it won't take too long...

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan