The Great Awakening

For those who don't know:
The Georgia Guidestones arrogantly displayed the cabal's plan Satanic by proclaiming that they desired to keep the world population under 500 million.
Their plans are coming to ruin and we the people will thrive like never before.
Babylon is literally falling.
If that doesn't deserve an amen then I don't know what does.

Mike

My worldview is this:
Believe whatever God shows me and use wisdom and discernment to the best of my ability with whatever He doesn't show me explicitly.
To be frank, I couldn't care less if everyone in the world told me I was wrong. If God showed me something was true I would believe that over the majority.
I'm going to continue to be myself and say whatever comes up in my heart. No one is going to put a damper on my spirits and I don't need anyone to tell me the truth. God is truth and He can and does lead His people. I make mistakes along the way but I'm 117% committed to trusting God in reckless ways and if I'm an ass for God in front of the world then so be it.
I'm unashamed.
I like to be around like minded frens who feel the same way.
Those are my people.

Mike

Does Trump seemed worried to you?
Would he really be playing golf and telling everyone the best is yet to come if a plan wasn't in place?
To this I give a responding no.
Trump loved this country too much and God is on a mission to wake up and save this great country.
If the deep state was in control they would have taken him out yet the message remains clear in the midst of the fog: The best is yet to come!
I can see the plan playing out with even greater clarity than ever before. I don't need anyone to reassure me of it because it's more obvious than ever!
Do you see it as clearly as I do?

Mike

My thoughts are this:
DeSantis is one of the best governors we've ever had hands down. But Trump isn't finished with his mission. He has a mantle from God to complete and I'm supporting Donald Trump through hell or high water. We can talk about who becomes President after him later but he won the 2020 election, devolved the government, and is the only man specifically called to bring down the cabal (with the military).
In terms of red pilling normies who are offended by Trump I will admit that it is easier to not bring him up until later in the conversation when they recognize the deep state is real and I show them all the evil. Then when that is established in their mind I show them how all of that evil was focused like a lightning rod on Donald Trump because he was going after them like no one since JFK.
Trump is a war time president and therefore he has become offensive to the brainwashed radical left sheep but make no mistake he is a hero that should be honored. One day we will have a time of peace and there will be other people more suited for that era.
But we aren't there yet.
God has an amazing plan. This I know.

Mike

Trump came onto the scene to battle a satanic cult and save the world from an apocalyptic disaster.
This is not hyperbole.
It's the truth.
The criticism that Trump is too divisive becomes completely innane when you realize that the system desperately moved to eliminate him because Trump's mission was always to take [them] down and save America.
Trump 2020, 2021,2022, 2023, 2024, and beyond.
He has my support until his assignment is complete.

Mike

So Elon went and visited the pope and now he appears to be coordinating with Trump by talking about socks. Trump misspelled stocks and wrote socks and retruthed a sock account 3 days ago and Kash was wearing punisher socks and highlighted them.
I've got to wonder what was said or what happened in that Pope encounter.
There is definitely things going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy too but they appear to be giving us hints.
What do you think is happening here?

Mike

Well what do we have here?

SOCKS:

"A circumvention tool, allowing traffic to bypass Internet filtering to access content otherwise blocked, e.g., by governments, workplaces, schools, and country-specific web services.[7] Since SOCKS is very detectable, a common approach is to present a SOCKS interface for more sophisticated protocols"

Mike

Once the world gets a clearer picture of the pure evil that Trump and white hats were working to shield us from: The population will demand that Trump be put on Mount Rushmore. And more importantly they will get on their knees and thank God that He delivered us from something we had no idea we needed to be saved from. God really is good. He's creating something beautiful from this chaos. Revival and a return to God is coming. Perhaps like never before. Believe it.

Mike

Someone sure authorized the demolition fast… way before an investigation could be finished.

And that someone is now in possession of the time capsule buried under the monument (total SPECULATION)

Just sayin’
😁

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan