The Great Awakening

IMG_20230805_093918_541.jpg
How long have you been an anon/truther?
We've got some red pill veterans in our midst.
The endurance is unassailable.
Meme war veterans for life.
I salute you all.

Mike

IMG_20230805_094232_763.jpg
I'm convinced that anons spread the seeds of something that cannot be stopped.
Twitter shadowbans Trump Patriots yet everyone on there talks like an anon now. It doesn't even matter!
We're talking generational awakening.
The light is shining on them and there's nothing they can do to stop it.
It's happening.

Mike

Just to clarify my personal position on acting, hats, and players in the game.
I remain largely "agnostic" about who is "bad" and who is "good" because the fog of war has become so thick that any attempt to see past it at this time seems futile.
If Pence is "acting" then he wants us to think he is a sanctimonious douchebag and if he isn't then he is said douche. So I don't really care either way. I just grab popcorn and am amused by it all because I don't ever waver in my belief that it is habbening. Why does Trump still praise Lindsay Graham when he's clearly a POS? Is it because he's a dog on a leash? You've got to wonder.
And once again, if I post a truth someone speaks that does not mean I trust them. I only trust God. But I see truth bombs as a way to push forward the Great Awakening.
My worry is zero and I just watch, pray, and do what God calls me to do.
Anyone got a problem with that?

Mike

Just to clarify my personal position on acting, hats, and players in the game.
I remain largely "agnostic" about who is "bad" and who is "good" because the fog of war has become so thick that any attempt to see past it at this time seems futile.
If Pence is "acting" then he wants us to think he is a sanctimonious douchebag and if he isn't then he is said douche. So I don't really care either way. I just grab popcorn and am amused by it all because I don't ever waver in my belief that it is habbening. Why does Trump still praise Lindsay Graham when he's clearly a POS? Is it because he's a dog on a leash? You've got to wonder.
And once again, if I post a truth someone speaks that does not mean I trust them. I only trust God. But I see truth bombs as a way to push forward the Great Awakening.
My worry is zero and I just watch, pray, and do what God calls me to do.
Anyone got a problem with that?

Mike

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan