The Great Awakening

I was told the other day to stop calling myself an anon. To stop calling our group of America 1st patriots, and other countries around the world with their own patriots, a movement. To stop referring the people awakening as normies.

My answer to this is simple.

I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t an anon. I am freaking super proud to be an anon.

The Great Awakening is a movement. The greatest movement in history. I am freakin proud of what it’s accomplishing for humanity.

Normies are amazing people and the reason I am here. The reason I do what I do. Im so proud of them too. Look how far we have all come.

No one person is above another. We have said this from the beginning.

We all have roles to be play.

We are the change that we will see in this world.

H/T: FroQmihard on Telegram

Mike

Sincere question: Why would the Rothschilds, one of the richest families on the earth, be selling off their private collection of heirlooms, art, and historic pieces when these pieces often serve as a symbol of their high status and power?
When you browse the goods, they aren't just selling a few items here and there; they are. No, it's a two-week auction giving away piece after piece...
How could a family that once had a net worth of over one trillion dollars be in need of this money?
Or is something else going on here?
Someone explain this to me..

Mike

For those unclear on the concept, the Q operation was/is a PSYOP.

That and the drops made clear that the Mil was always a part of all of this.

I believe the novel operation to include normal citizens was/is entirely unprecedented and was used force-multiplier to grow our ranks, provide insight, ask questions, and prompt us to research for ourselves.

"Psychological operations are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their motives and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and large foreign powers."

In the past, PSYOP efforts were mainly foreign-focused. But warfare is ALWAYS evolving, and with our enemy actually entrenched here amongst us, it would only make sense that this would be a vehicle by which to help people 'wake up' and assist them in reaching others unaware of our dire predicament.

At least that's the way I read the drops.
What about you?
What do you think?

Mike

I’m sick of the fake news media constantly pushing fear and propaganda.

I’m sick of big pharmaceutical constantly pushing unnecessary garbage branded as “medicine”.

I’m sick of the education system constantly pushing gender ideology and critical race theory bullshit on our youth.

I’m sick of the military industrial complex constantly pushing for unnecessary war and regime change.

I’m sick of the federal government constantly pushing for new taxes and new ways to screw people out of money.

I’m sick of the WEF & UN constantly pushing for a dystopian one world global government.

Basically, I’m sick of all of the evil and corruption that has captured our world. We deserve so much better, and we are capable of so much more.

Keep fighting and speaking up, God willing we get there one day.

Mike

Banking industry - irredeemably corrupt.

Medical industry - irredeemably corrupt.

News Media - irredeemably corrupt.

Hollywood - irredeemably corrupt.

Education system - irredeemably corrupt.

Music industry - irredeemably corrupt.

Intelligence agencies - irredeemably corrupt.

Big tech - irredeemably corrupt.

Justice system - irredeemably corrupt.

Most prominent religious leaders - irredeemably corrupt.

Local, federal, and international governments - irredeemably corrupt.

It all needs to be exposed and come crashing down, only then can we begin to be truly free.

Mike

I am a big picture thinker.

I was talking with a friend and looking back over the last six years from the first time Q posted. Digital soldiers have grown through trials, and their skills have been sharpened with the number of attacks and the disinformation campaigns employed against them.

This particular post was made by Q 3 years ago today. It is interesting to see how many frauds were injected into this movement of anons and patriots. Many of them have been revealed and I have no doubt many more will be revealed.

It is also interesting to observe how the deep state began to shape the “Qanon“ narrative, and how they continue to try and push this narrative and classify anons and patriots in this “far right ring conspiracy“.

This is psychological warfare as @GenFlynn and @boonecutler discuss in their book #5GW.

Anons must continue to be diligent in this digital war, but also strive for unity with other patriots whenever possible.

Mike

🚨Since 9/11, America's War on Terror has had staggering consequences: 37 million people displaced, 4.5 million lives lost, and a jaw-dropping $8 trillion price tag.

US-backed wars funneled millions of refugees to the US and Europe.

Over his 50-year career, President Biden championed these foreign wars and interventions.

Including the contentious NATO expansion and US meddling in Ukraine, believed by many to have ignited the ongoing US-Russia proxy war in Ukraine, displacing an extra 6 million refugees since 2014.

Polls show that 80% of Americans are concerned Israel's war with Hamas in Palestine will lead to a larger Middle Eastern war.

Americans should be worried.

Remember, President Trump was the first president in 40 years that did not start a new war.

It's no coincidence that a US-Russia proxy war rages in Ukraine while the Middle East stands on the brink of destruction, with President Biden and the US foreign policy establishment once again running the show.

President Biden and the US foreign policy establishment are responsible for multiple wars, millions of casualties, and trillions wasted on foreign interventions in the past two decades.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan