The Great Awakening

Derek Chauvin is vrijdag in de gevangenis neergestoken, melden verschillende Amerikaanse media. De oud-agent is veroordeeld voor het doden van George Floyd tijdens zijn arrestatie in 2020 in de Amerikaanse staat Minneapolis.

People telling me not to post certain things: how are you diferrent than the ADL?

You have no fight in you? You're too afraid to push back, or you too stupid to understand what I'm doing?

Since there is nothing they can do to stop The Awakening, allow me to EXPLAIN what I am doing, since many of you dont 'get it.

Everything I do is calculated. I trigger them so they go mask off: Let them KVETCH about historical speeches and tell Elon HISTORY ITSELF SHOULD BE WIPED OFF THE INTERNET!!!

Let them make their non sequiturs; appeals to emotion; appeals to the consequent; and every other logical fallacy, in an attempt to justify their weak and pathetic arguments. Let them look STUPID, SPOILED, and UN-AMERICAN as they always do.

Let them expose themselves by stating they want our rights taken from us because certain things or people hurt their feelings, when they don't violate any laws. LET THEM SHOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THEY HATE FREE SPEECH!

The fact you people still care about what they have to say shows me you've learned absolute nothing and will always kneel to them.

YOU WILL NEVER LEAD PEOPLE TO FREEDOM WITH YOUR STRATEGY BASED ON COWARDICE!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan