Trump 2024

Wow. Democrats are panicking after the Biden debate.
"If anybody in America thinks that was even close to an ok debate for Joe Biden. That was an unmitigated disaster for Joe Biden from the second he walked out to the closing statement....He couldn't even give a coherent answer on the biggest issue for Democrats... I've heard from leading Democrats from across the United States, congressmen texting me saying I'm worried I'm going to lose if Biden is at the top of the ticket. If he's on the ticket, I don't know how it's going to work."

Mike

CNN is devastated after the debate.
"It's not just panic, it's pain."

"I think there's a lot of people who are going to want to see him consider taking a different course now. There is time for this party to figure out a different way forward if he will allow us to do that. Um. But that was not what we needed from Joe Biden. it's personally painful for a lot of people. It's not just panic, it's pain. From what we saw tonight."

Mike

MSNBC panic:
"I've been talking to a lot of leaders in the Democratic party... There is a full-on panic about this performance. Not like oh this is recoverable. It is more like, he's gotta step aside. This is about as bad as a performance that Biden could have delivered... The panic level among elected democrats that have to share a ballot with him.... There's a full-on panic tonight.. A lot of chatter among donors tonight... A lot of chatter among major elected leaders tonight.. The Biden campaign they have a lot of calming calls that they are going to have to start making or they may see this get momentum publicly and I don't know if they can stop that."

Mike

Joe Biden has zero substance to the few words he is bumbling out. He is simply repeating MSNBC talking points.

It’s like a greatest hits record of their hoaxes:

- “losers & suckers”
- “fine people on both sides”
- “bloodbath”

President Trump is giving clear & concise answers and making Biden look like an absolute fool.

Mike

This debate is about presence, not policy.

And it's exceeded even my wildest fever dreams regarding the disparate demeanors on display.

Keep in mind, while the Truth Community is orders of magnitude larger than it was pre-Trump & pre-Q, we still exist in an informational bubble within a bubble, which is largely defined by being further along an informational timeline than our fellows, even within the MAGA normiesphere.

Extend that out to the Normie Layers of the Collective Mind watching Joe Biden fumble his way through the barely-maintained ability to form sentences, nevermind coherent thoughts while Donald Trump is seen considering his opponent, considering the questions and considering his answers.

None of this approaches the intricacies of policy, geopolitics or game theory, because we're not the audience for this debate.

This debate is a binary. The American people are being asked how they feel about the state of the country, and about the state of its leadership.

Awakening.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan