Trump 2024

JD Vance served on the board of the With Honor PAC which Jeffrey Epstein’s close pal and alleged co-conspirator, Les Wexner, funded.

Wexner is one of the wealthy elites who has made big donations to this PAC.

Vance also headlined an event for the Columbus Academy in the “Party Barn” at Wexner’s residence. Less than a month after, Wexner made a donation of over $295,000 to the With Honor PAC.

Mike

The media never would’ve covered Jeffrey Epstein as extensively if Trump had not put Acosta in his administration.

It was a brilliant move for Trump to appoint the man who gave Epstein his infamous sweetheart deal before he took down the prolific pedophile.

There’s a bigger play here with JD Vance.

#SidleyAustin

Mike

I’m going to give @JDVance1 the benefit of the doubt.

Regardless of past comments.

I believe people can change but it’s our job to hold them to account.

And holding politicians or ANYONE in government to account seems impossible these days.

I liked and thought the more interesting picks would’ve been Vivek, Ben Carson, Tulsi Gabbard, or hell when I heard RFK Jr was even a possibility today.

President Trump and VP Vance are MILES better than the alternative in the communist ticket that is Biden/Kamala.

Cannot wait to destroy them in November at the ballot box.

#Trump2024 #RNC2024

Ok moving on from VP Pick convo...

Can we refocus on how the Trump assassination attempt was a complete setup?

Anyone going to be held accountable?

Or will our corrupt government tell us it was just a lone wolf nutjob with no motive, no manifesto, and complete access to the nearest roof to the stage @realDonaldTrump was speaking on…

🤔🤔🤔

Mike

Sorry, but those of you now saying you will NOT vote for President Trump because of his VP pick were never really with President Trump...and you must not care if Biden (or whoever they replace him with) gets another 4 years to finish us off. If you have "MAGA" in your bio, you should remove it.

Mike

I will always support President Trump but I don’t trust JD Vance.

I never trusted Mike Pence either, and we all know how that turned out.

Vance falsely accused Trump of being a serial rapist.

Vance said he believed Jessica Leeds — a Hillary Clinton ally who most likely was paid — who falsely accused Trump of sexually assaulting her like an “octopus” on an airplane. This was quickly debunked after Leeds made the fake accusations including by an eyewitness who also was on that plane and saw what really happened.

I find this particularly troublesome considering Democrats recently launched a coordinated attack against Trump falsely claiming he’s a serial rapist, a pedophile and keep mischaracterizing his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

This feels very off. However, I do believe there’s more to this story.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan