Trump 2024

Israel hates Trump. He tried to pull out of Syria. And worse he tried to make peace. Israel doesn't want peace. Israel is a security state parasite and negotiation means they can't further annex land and genocide their neighbors. Trump is good for Jews. He is not good for Israel. Did he do the obvious thing and cut off US aid? No. But he did cut aid to ISIS. And he did seek recognition and normalization in the Abrams accords. This would allow Israel to keep everything they've already stolen. But it also prevents them from stealing the rest. That's not ZOG enough for them.

Everything and anything that people may intend to do or say to deviate zionists from any of zeir main agendas is always retaliated with the upmost violence. The zionist ideology is the definition of supremacist extremism in the sense that it tolerates absolutely no contradiction at all and it enforces its agendas by perpetrating what can be considered some of the most unethical and inhumane methods known in history

Mike

The shooter got 5 shots off before secret service put him down. Fortunately Trump had enough sense to duck after his ear was hit.

Women should not be body guards.

The men need better training. I don't mean the counter fire i mean the people that did a sweep and did not man that rooftop.
They didn't sweep all the roofs. Some how this guy got a ladder there and then climbed up and got into a shooting position in front of people who screamed he's got a gun for minutes.

The US nearly had a bloody coup.Trump needs to name his VP ASAP

He knew exactly where to go, he did not hide and retrieve the gun on the roof, because witnesses saw him carrying it as he went to his ladder.
So he was able to walk with a long gun, in a Tshirt with long hair and no hat and light colored pants go up a ladder that was just there, be seen and filmed, while people screamed he's got a gun, shimmy into place aim and shoot 5 times hitting 3 people plus Tump's ear.

I will assume he had a scope that was the ear shot then Trump moved so the rest were shots he just eyeballed. Because he lifted his head the SS shot him. And it looks like the mouth

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan