Trump 2024

Bedenk dat Trump een groot voorstander is van een gedecentraliseerde overheid. Amerika is geen democrate, maar een constitutionele republiek. De Founding Fathers begrepen dat democratie een truc is van tirannen door middels een 'gekozen' meerderheid te kunnen regeren en vervolgens gecentraliseerde macht te kunnen uitoefenen. Dit heet 'mob rule', tirannie via de massa. Daarom heeft iedere Amerikaanse staat een eigen parlement en zelfs grondwet. Trump zal dus geen centraal abortusbeleid uitvaardigen vanuit Washington, maar het overlaten aan de volksvertegenwoordigers van alle 50 staten om te bepalen wat het daar geldende beleid gaat zijn - over iedere kwestie, niet alleen abortus.

Mike

We grieve the senseless death of the Israeli Hostages, horrifically including a wonderful American Citizen, Hersh Goldberg-Polin, murdered by Hamas due to a complete lack of American Strength and Leadership. Make no mistake — This happened because Comrade Kamala Harris and Crooked Joe Biden are poor Leaders. Americans are getting slaughtered overseas, while Kamala is disparaging and making up lies about Gold Star families, and Biden is sleeping on the beach on this 16th consecutive day of vacation. They have blood on their hands! Sadly, this is the total lack of “Leadership” that Kamala and Biden represent — One that allows terrorists to take American lives, because they only care about Weaponizing the Department of Justice against their Political Opponent. Just like the Debacle of the Afghanistan Withdrawal that claimed 13 American lives, Kamala and Biden’s judgment has not only put lives at risk, but is directly responsible for unnecessary deaths that should have never happened.

Our Country and our amazing people are not safe under Joe Biden, and will be less safe under Kamala Harris. This terror would have never happened if I were President, and it will stop the day I am back in the Oval Office. America will be Strong Again, and that will make the World Safe and Secure!

Natuurlijk moet Trump zeggen dat Goldberg een fantastische vent was, want zijn boodschap is dat elke Amerikaan deugt omdat Amerika deugt. Ook moet hij meegaan met de propaganda van Israel dat Hamas de 6 gijzelaars heeft gedood. En uiteraard is zijn boodschap dat onder zijn leiderschap 'deze terreur' nooit was gebeurd en ook zal stoppen. WELKE terreur, die van Israel? Trump laat dit netjes in het midden.

Mike

I have never seen a candidate gift wrap self destructive talking points to their opponent. @KamalaHarris is handing @realDonaldTrump the 2024 election on a silver platter. She's literally nuking herself with all the admissions of democrat party failures over the past 3.5 years...that she promises to fix if she wins.

And her VP choice! What's up with him? How many MUCH better potential running mates turned her down before she had to settle for stolen valor Tim Walz??? I've seen some folks say 12 prominent democrats turned her down, refusing to be her VP nominee. If true, that would make Tim lucky #13! Those other people knew better than to climb aboard the Albatross while it's sinking in a White Squall.

She's promising to give 20 million illegal immigrants citizenship on her first day in office. Who wants to give 100's of billions of tax payer dollars to illegal immigrants when we have so many homeless veterans that need our help? Who wants to finance millions of illegal immigrants while American citizens are struggling to survive under MASSIVE democrat induced inflation?

Trump will destroy Harris in the debate...if she even shows up. I wonder if she'll be the final democrat nominee in November? Look what they did to ol Sniffer Joe when he lost so miserably in his debate against Trump. Will dems be showing Kamala the door when 45 destroys her in the debate on September 10th? Or...will she simply back out at the last minute and avoid the humiliation all together?

Mike

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

Mike

I am now even more convinced, the FBI needs to be completely disbanded (and they clearly do not need a new headquarters).

Some former agents
and management need to be investigated, some current need the same. There should even be some type of citizen’s commission to review cases of people sitting and rotting in prison who are there because FBI agents lied to put them there. Those attorneys in the DOJ need to have similar things done to them.

The weaponization against @realDonaldTrump and the rest of us must end immediately.

The undeniable corrupt actions by the FBI in their past requires a truth rendering for the American people.

Keeping this organization is actually more dangerous to our national security than continuing to maintain it.

Pray we have a fair election in 2024.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Monique vdf Jacobs
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan