Trump

“Israel literally owned Congress.”

- Donald J. Trump

Trump straight up told us in 2021 that Israel owned Congress and barely anyone batted an eye. That’s how brainwashed the majority of the country is, thanks to the Rothschilds’ Scofield Bible.

“Israel had such power over Congress, and rightfully, and now it doesn’t. It’s incredible, actually.”

Times of Israel STILL called him antisemitic
timesofisrael.com/trump-israel-l…

If Trump didn’t couch this statement with something pro Israel like that then he’d risk loosing votes from the majority of the country.

It’s a sad fact but it’s true.
The largest voting block in America is the Christian base, and the majority of Christians are Protestant/Baptist/Evangelical who have been brainwashed washed to unconditionally support Israel no matter what.

JQ’d America First Patriots and Zi0pilled Gen Z don’t win elections. We aren’t the majority yet. The Great Awakening is happening but the JQ has not reached critical mass. Think logically.

Trump has to speak the average American, and it’s a sad fact that the average American is the Scofield brainwashed Christian Zi0nist.

I completely understand why people who are JQ’d and Zi0pilled are upset with Trump. If I didn’t follow Q, I probably would be too. The Israel stuff is more painful to watch than the vax comments but now we can clearly see that warpspeed stopped the fema camps.

NOTHING is what it seems.

Up is down.
Right is left.

If you’re Zi0pilled, nothing about Trump will make sense until you read/understand the Q posts. For a better idea of Trump’s foreign policy stance, look to BRICS.

This is not easy to accept nor believe,
but it’s happening.

Information warfare.
5th generational warfare.

“I’ve been part of campaigns of information warfare… we use deception, we use outright lies, we use misinformation, we use disinformation, meaning the intentional use of information to sway your audience.”

-General Flynn

“Now do you understand why mirrors and disinformation is necessary?
Logical thinking.”
Q

Disinformation is necessary.
Silent war (some gets out).
The Great Awakening.

It’s no accident Israel is loosing the information war and being exposed on a massive level never before seen. They were baited out onto the world stage for everyone to see how demonic the regime is. Now even the Gen Z left is seeing it and learning about the Rothschild banking mafia. Christian Zi0nists are waking up one by one.

Head of the snake.
They were “saving Israel for last” after all.

Objective [end]: checkmate king

Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?

Mike

I'm a fan of yours, IPOT, so I'll try my best.

First and foremost, you're absolutely correct. The more I've learned about Isreali influence, on both current and historical events, the more I've come to realize what it is that we're actually up against.

I think @KAGdrogo has a phenomenal take on this, and I'd be hard pressed to spell it out more eloquently than he already has, but if I had to put my own words on it, I'd simply say; currently, he has to. And as painful as that may be for those of us who've managed to make the discovery, we should remember that an overwhelming percentage of his evangelical base (thanks to the Scofield Bible) is none the wiser.

There simply isn't enough time to unbrainwash the masses on something so deeply embedded with faith before the election, and we desperately need a supermajority.

IMHO, he's doing his level best to navigate these waters while also knowing precisely what he's actually up against.

That being said, he isn't perfect and he shouldn't be above criticism. So, your questions are entirely valid. Furthermore, I believe it's something we should all take notice of, as we continue noticing. 🙏👊😎

Mike

BREAKING: Judge Merchan has notified all parties in the New York case of a Facebook post made a day before Trump's conviction by someone who may have known one of the jurors. New York law requires the verdict nullified and NEW TRIAL held

"My cousin is a juror and Trump is getting convicted"

This is absolutely insane. It could still have been a random person but I doubt it if Merchan is alerting the parties

Things are about to get very spicy

Mike

BREAKING: Judge Merchan has notified all parties in the New York case of a Facebook post made a day before Trump's conviction by someone who may have known one of the jurors. New York law requires the verdict nullified and NEW TRIAL held

"My cousin is a juror and Trump is getting convicted"

This is absolutely insane. It could still have been a random person but I doubt it if Merchan is alerting the parties

Things are about to get very spicy

Mike

Mike

Holy shyt... There it is. Do not swipe past this. 💥💥💥

They are setting up Trump to be in the same jail Epstein was in.. WITH NO SECURITY 👀👀👀

This is a blatent move to set up an assasination attempt, and conversation. 🤯🤯🤯

According to a news release, the Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act or the Disgraced Former Protectees Act (H.R. 8081) would reform the U.S. Secret Service’s protective mission by automatically terminating Secret Service protection for those who have been sentenced to prison following conviction for a federal or state felony—clarifying that prison authorities would be responsible for the protection of all inmates regardless of previous Secret Service protection.

H/T @SeanAnon82 @FriendsFeisty

Follow the thread.

Mike

Holy shyt... There it is. Do not swipe past this. 💥💥💥

They are setting up Trump to be in the same jail Epstein was in.. WITH NO SECURITY 👀👀👀

This is a blatent move to set up an assasination attempt, and conversation. 🤯🤯🤯

According to a news release, the Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act or the Disgraced Former Protectees Act (H.R. 8081) would reform the U.S. Secret Service’s protective mission by automatically terminating Secret Service protection for those who have been sentenced to prison following conviction for a federal or state felony—clarifying that prison authorities would be responsible for the protection of all inmates regardless of previous Secret Service protection.

H/T @SeanAnon82 @FriendsFeisty

Follow the thread.

Mike

In de TRA:

Trump knows full well that in order to "protect Israel" you need to be in the Middle East. He's using circular logic to appease his Israel-loving voter base. Trump was against the Iraq war, which was for Israel. As POTUS47 he will refuse to fight Iran, which is for Israel. But he needs to get in the White House first, so he says stuff like this. And the crowd eats it up, not realizing that with Trump in the Oval Office it will mean the end of America's foreign wars for Israel.

Mike

Een patriot heeft een website gemaakt van alles wat Trump tot dusver heeft waargemaakt. Ik merk dat het vertrouwen in Trump dalende is, ook in Amerika. Wie weet de URL van deze website?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan