Trump

Alex Soros:
"One man, Donald Trump took that all away." *Hangs head in shame*

Yuval Harari:
"If Donald Trump is elected again, it is likely to be the death blow to what remains of the global order."

Maher:
"I was afraid for my own well-being. I thought I could end up in Guantanamo Bay, I think I still could."

MSNBC:
"A lot of us joke darkly that in a second term, a lot of us will end up in orange jumpsuits in Guantanamo Bay."

Comey:
"Think about what four years of a retribution Presidency might look like."

Is this all just shock and awe rhetoric or are these people really this afraid?

Mike

Just hours before Trump was almost assassinated he brought up that he considered himself in the company of both Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln as the most persecuted Presidents in history. How fitting that right before he was about to enter the lone gunman club, Trump brought up two presidents who were shot for being way too over the target in their missions. If people don't see by now that Trump has made all the right enemies, then I don't know what else to tell them. They've now literally attempted to kill him in broad daylight. It says everything.
"You know they have a list of presidents and it was always Andrew Jackson who was considered the worst treated president and then Abraham Lincoln was second. I think I have to be at the top of that list because no president's ever been treated I got impeached twice over.…I do this because we really have a country that's in trouble We're in a failing nation. This nation I call it a nation in decline but we're going to turn it around fast It's going to be fast. And you know I have a theme Make America great again I think it's probably mega. It's probably the greatest in the history of this country There's never been anything like it. And I do it because we're gonna make America great again and we are and we're gonna do it fast Look, I have an opportunity to do something…a lot of people that can sit at nice properties. A lot of people can go to wonderful hotels and get on their boats and have lots of fun or yachts…What I'm doing is so much bigger than that. I'm solving problems of a country that you know a lot of people say there's nobody else can do it but Trump I don't know if that true enough but a lot of people say that A lot of very smart people say that You're the only one that can bring our country back."

Mike

Er kleeft geen bloed aan Trumps handen. En ik vraag me af hoe dat kan.

Het ergste dat je als complonaut kan overkomen, is dat je onwrikbaar gaat geloven in wat je denkt, zegt of hebt geschreven.

Een complonaut moet altijd bereid zijn om eigen kunstig geknutselde heilige huisjes, om te duwen, alle ruitjes in te kinkelen en opnieuw te beginnen met metselen.

Er kleeft geen bloed aan Trumps handen. En ik vraag me af hoe dat kan.

Het ergste dat je als complonaut kan overkomen, is dat je onwrikbaar gaat geloven in wat je denkt, zegt of hebt geschreven.

Een complonaut moet altijd bereid zijn om eigen kunstig geknutselde heilige huisjes, om te duwen, alle ruitjes in te kinkelen en opnieuw te beginnen met metselen.

Jan twijfelt steeds meer:

Ik heb net even geprobeerd. (net als met die paraplu, lol), om mijn oor alleen met mijn vingertopje aan te raken nadat ik "schrik".Dat is dus onmogelijk.Als jij iets op je oor voelt, slaat je hand ernaar. Dan ha je niet heel voorzichtig voelen met een vingertopje. Die hand moet na een schot met een AR15 vol bloed zitten.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan