Trump

BREAKING: Given the recent decision by Judge Cannon regarding prosecutor Jack Smith’s “classified documents” case, the following can now be stated.

1. A filed whistleblower complaint has Smith and other members close to him inside the DOJ under serious investigation by the DOJ OIG (yes, there are some good guys—but we’ll see).
2. Deposed witnesses (part of this WB complaint) have been offered massive bribes to back off their statements (by apparently Americans—to be named later). The bribes are north of $25M (you read that right).
3. I am told Judge Cannon had either requested or received a copy of this whistleblower complaint (I have zero idea if she actually received it or read it), but this is some of the information I’ve been made aware of.
4. This has been an ongoing investigation for well over a year now led by very credible investigators and the public whistleblower complaint was posted back in DEC (go find it).
5. This has been pressed very hard thanks to @PatrickByrne (w/out his patience and support), the investigation and the legal and very public filing would not have occurred.
6. Be prepared for more on this very serious case which stands in history to be one of the most egregious abuses of authority within the department of justice (if the truth plays out here, the 2nd and 3rd order effects could very well prove to be stunning to America’s national security).
7. The media hasn’t covered one iota of this (no surprise here).

For America to move forward, the rot must be removed and the corruption must be publicly called out and eliminated.

More to follow.

@elonmusk

Mike

After the assassination attempt, and everything he went through in the hours thereafter, he lifted the morale and spirits of everyone around him at the hospital, and on the plane ride back to New Jersey. He wanted to make sure his team was ok—a LEADER throughout it all. Truly remarkable, there is literally nobody like him…and there never will be again. Let’s get him back in the White House America!!!

Mike

It took Trump about 9 years to effect this takeover of the GOP at the top.

A lot of people didn't understand this at the time.

"Why does Trump keep endorsing The Ronna for RNC chair, huh? Riddle me that, Batman!"

Well listen: from 2015 to just 3 months ago...

...that vote for RNC Chair was always RIGGED.

The power brokers on the Rep. Nat'l Committee [about 70 or so people, if I recall aright] were well stocked with Mitt Romney Clones.

The chances Trump could successfully unseat The Ronna when the vote was **rigged in her favor** from 2015-early 2024 was around 0%.

Trump is not interested in nominating someone to the RNC chair and then watching them go down in flames in a rigged vote just for some kind of stupid 'moral victory'.

I attempted to explain this several times over the past few years, with limited success.

When the time was right, and his nominated candidate had an ACTUAL SHOT at beating The Ronna's fat ass, Trump made his move.

And now all these UniParty corrupticrats are now on the outside looking in.

And that's a beautiful thing...

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan