Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Amazing and historic interview between @TuckerCarlson on his @TCNetwork and President of Russia, Vladimir Putin.

I’m certain there will be a lot of Monday morning quarter backing, but the likely rules of engagement for this interview were probably negotiated well ahead of time to get this much time and to have this wide ranging of an interview.

What my big take away is:

Despite U.S. Presidents (plural), over many decades, deciding to seek peace and reconciliation (although not all them), those decisions are nullified and undermined by the dug in security and military industrial complex ticks living in the bowels of deep state.

We need strong leadership running our WH and we need the same running our state houses too.

November cannot come quick enough.

Lastly, watching Joe Biden tonight simultaneously made me feel ill about the current state of leadership running our nation.

We’re in big trouble and we have a demented president driving the American train which is fast going off the rails.

God help us 🦅🙏🏼🇺🇸

Mike

JUST IN: Russian President Vladimir Putin suggests the CIA blew up the Nord Stream pipeline during his interview with Tucker Carlson.

Putin also said the United States is one of the biggest sources of propaganda in the world.

Tucker: "Who blew up Nord Stream?"

Putin: "You for sure."

Tucker: "I was busy that day. I did not blow up Nord Stream."

Putin: "You personally may have an alibi, but the CIA has no such alibi."

Mike

Putin wants to know why America is fighting for Ukraine's border and refusing to defend it's own border:

"Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. You have issues on the border, issues with migration, issues with the national debt, more than 33 trillion dollars... You have nothing better to do so you should fight in Ukraine? Wouldn't it be better to negotiate with Russia? Make an agreement. Realizing that Russia that will fight for it's interest to the end. Return to common sense and look for solutions."
#TuckerCarlson

Mike

Tucker asks Putin who blew up the Nord Stream Pipeline - Putin eludes to the CIA and NATO

Tucker also asks how come he doesn’t use that to win a propoganda victory

“In the world of propaganda, it is very difficult to defeat the United States, because the United States controls all the world’s media and many European media.”

Mike

Putin Confirms: The United States Is Not Run By Its Elected Officials

TUCKER: “So, twice you’ve described US presidents making decisions and then being undercut by their agency heads. So, it sounds like you’re describing a system that’s not run by the people who are elected in your telling.”

PUTIN: “That’s right. That’s right.”

Mike

JUST IN: Vladimir Putin calls on the United States to negotiate with him and worry about its own problems like securing the border and national debt.

Putin also said politicians are brainwashing their citizens to gouge more money out of them to fund the war.

"Doesn't [the U.S.] have anything better to do? You have issues on the border. Issues with migration, issues with the national debt. More than $33 trillion."

"You have nothing better to do. So you should fight in Ukraine. Wouldn't it be better to negotiate with Russia? Make an agreement."

Mike

TUCKER ASKS PUTIN: “If you had evidence ... that NATO, the US, CIA, the West, did this [Nord Stream], why wouldn’t you present it and win a propaganda victory?”

(Putin Laughs)

PUTIN: “In the war of propaganda, it is very difficult to defeat the United States because the United States controls all the world’s media and many European media. The ultimate beneficiary of the biggest European media is American financial institutions. Don’t you know that? It is possible to get involved in this work, but it is cost-prohibitive, so to speak. We can simply shine the spotlight on our sources of information, and we will not achieve results.”

Mike

In one of the MOST telling parts of the interview, Putin BOLDLY proclaims that the CIA is actually FULLY RESPONSIBLE for the Nord Stream pipeline disaster. 🔥🔥🔥

Tucker: “Who blew up Nord Stream?”

Putin: “You for sure.”

Tucker: “I was busy that day. I did not blow up Nord Stream.”

Putin: “You personally may have an alibi, but the CIA has no such alibi.”

Putin actually has a great sense of humor, but he is CORRECT.

He then goes on that ONLY an organization with INTEREST & CAPABILITY could achieve such a feat. Makes sense, the CIA is the MASTER of all false flag operations designed to both create, and continue wars worldwide. CIA would have MASSIVE INTEREST.

He also said that the US is essentially a Propaganda factory.

“In the world of Propaganda, it is very difficult to defeat the United States, because they CONTROL the world’s media, and many European media.” Putin is candidly referencing CIA Operation Mockingbird.

These two instances alone help shift the Overton Window, BIGLY.

.@TuckerCarlson
.@TCNetwork

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan