Verenigde Staten van Amerika

According to this troll who works for a Pentagon-tied website (x.com/aaronjmate/sta…), the entire Axis of Resistance, along with every Palestinian who opposed (and fought against) the US/Israel-backed dirty war on Syria, is "Assadist" and therefore not "pro-Palestinian." By his definition, those who joined with the CIA and Israel in supporting that dirty war are the only ones who can claim to be "pro-Palestinian."

In real life, the Syria war divided Palestinians. This includes in Yarmouk, where Palestinian factions fought on opposing sides. Not being Syrian or Palestinian, it's not my place to weigh in on that.

Being a Westerner, it is my place to call out the murderous sanctions that prevent Syria from rebuilding places like Yarkmouk -- which, contrary to this troll's fabrications, is what I did when I visited there. By contrast, he supports the sanctions and the routine Israeli bombings of Syria. I don't see how you can call that position "pro-Palestine" -- more accurately, it's that of A Sadist.

Mike

Goldberg-Polin and the five others were listed for release in the July agreement sabotaged by Netanyahu. As usual, you provided Bibi with diplomatic cover, rewarded him with new arms shipments, extended the war, and conveniently blamed Hamas, just as you're doing now.

In fact, you forfeited your diplomatic legitimacy on October 12 when you declared you were visiting Israel "as a Jew." From that point on, you were Bibi's bitch. This blood is on your hands, Blinken.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan