Verenigde Staten van Amerika

BREAKING: A Texas woman has been indicted for attempting to drown a 3-year-old Palestinian American girl in what police describe as a hate crime

42-year-old Elizabeth Wolf attempted to drown a 3-year-old Palestinian girl and forced the girl's head underwater, but the mother was able to pull her daughter to safety.

Mainstream media and politicians are silent.

If a Palestinian woman tried to drown a 3 year old Jewish boy, every leader in the Western world would've made statements of condemnation in Parliament.

Mike

American activist Aysenur Ezgi who was shot dead in her head by Israeli soldiers, described herself on LinkedIn as having a deep commitment to community service.

“My diverse professional experience includes guiding students to academic success, applying ABA techniques to support children with autism, and creating impactful marketing strategies within the service industry. My volunteer work has allowed me to make an impact both locally and internationally, from event coordination to offering rehabilitative support in under-resourced communities. I'm driven by a passion for making a positive impact and continuously seek opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute to meaningful projects.”

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
Rachel Corrie was an American, killed by Israel in 2003

Shireen Abu Akleh was an American, killed by Israel in 2022

Aysenur Ezgi was an American, killed by Israel today 6th September 2024

Rachel and Aysenur were peaceful human rights protesters against and Shireen Abu Akleh was a Journalist.

Mike

BREAKING: U.S State Department Statement on assassination of American citizen

“We are aware of the tragic death of an American citizen, Aysenur Eygi, today in the West Bank. We offer our deepest condolences to her family and loved ones. We are urgently gathering more information about the circumstances of her death, and will have more to say as we learn more. We have no higher priority than the safety and security of American citizens” Source:

@WarMonitors

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan