Zionisme

It’s not fabricated. It accurately predicted 120 years of history from early 1900’s.

Someone show me the part in there that isn’t true ….i haven’t found one yet just some that haven’t played out just yet.

The question isn’t about its authenticity - it’s about who wrote it.

By the way, if you have ever read it - it is high IQ and VERY well written. Some very smart people wrote this.

Mike

🔥I USED TO HATE MANY THINGS🔥I used to hate Russia. Until I understood communism was Jewish. I used to hate Muslims. Until I understood they are sent to Europe by Jews and they hate us because our governments support Israel and mass-murder Arabs. I used to hate China until I understood it was Wall Street Jews who shipped the American industrial base and jobs to China. I used to hate Washington DC until I understood it was AIPAC Jews who buy our politicians to issue laws against Americans. I used go hate economic injustice in America until I understood it is mostly caused by Jews who own the Federal Reserve and our monetary system. So do I hate Jews now? NO! My hatred would solve nothing. What I do now is expose them. Americans and Europeans need to understand who is behind the migrant invasion, who provokes wars, who pushes poison masquerading as vaccines. Look deep enough and you will invariably find the same culprits: a certain type of Jews whose goal is to take control of all levers of power in the world. Are all Jews bad? Absolutely not! There are many who speak up against wars and who are not part of these machinations. But the root cause of these problems remains. Dig deep enough and you will almost always find some Jews.

Mike

We play a lot of reggae on our radio station and it strikes me that these extremely peaceful musicians who have been through quite a lot, see the "Zion" as the "soul". So Zion is a beautiful thing in their eyes. While we experience a completely different picture here with the "Zionists"
-Bob Marley (link)
-Overzicht van reggae muziek met Zion (link)
Bekijk bijlage 36052
Het is ons dus volstrekt onduidelijk waarom reggae artiesten zo in hun nopjes zijn met "Zion".
Wat is een "Zion"?
- Er is een berg die zo heet.
- Er wordt over gesproken in een Hebreews boek in het jaar 600.
- In psalm 137 Zion (Jerusalem) is remembered from the perspective of the Babylonian Captivity. "[1] By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

Die Rivers of Babylon kennen we wel als een liedje.

Wie het weet mag het zeggen... Waarom is Zion in de reggaewereld zo fantastisch?
We hebben het al aan veel mensen gevraagd, maar niemand weet het.
Hoe kan iets voor deze (ex)-slaven uit Jamaica zo heilig zijn terwijl dit als het ware Satan is?
We proberen het zo goed mogelijk te interpreteren, maar om zomaar te zeggen dat de Zion in de reggaemuziek slecht zou zijn kunnen we niet uitleggen aan de luisteraars...
-HOE komt Zion aan zijn slechte naam? (Iets wat je ook niet zomaar kunt vinden op internet)

Ik vond dit gesprek nog van Dr. Lorraine Day en Daryl B. Smith.
Heb in het verleden al vaker naar dr. Day geluisterd en kon het toen allemaal maar moeilijk geloven. Nu zie ik in dat ze al die tijd al gelijk had. Ze heeft het ook over Scofield en op ± 48 minuten legt ze uit dat iedere jood betrokken is bij zionisme.
Trouwens, ik zie nu ook dat dr. Day in november 2023 is gestorven, ze werd 87.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan