Oekraine

Thoughts on Russo-Ukraine War and visits by US Officials:

I don't know if Zelensky is really in Kiev. Since about week two of the war, I’ve been of the opinion that he was in an embassy in Poland.

In recent weeks we’ve had several US officials visit Kiev, reportedly, including A/SecDef Miller, SecState Blinken, SecDef Austin, and now Speaker Pelosi, Rep Adam Schiff and other members of Congress.

I can track their flights all the way to Rzeszow, Poland, but not into Ukraine.

Let's assume that he is in Kiev, and these officials went there.

SUCH VISITS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT COORDINATION WITH RUSSIA.

Russia controls the skies over Ukraine. Military ops continue throughout the country. The most recent shipment of arms from US and UAE was destroyed shortly after it arrived in Odessa.

So if these US officials did go into Ukraine, whether it was Lviv (where Blinken said diplomats would soon set up an office) or Kiev, they would have to contact Russia and coordinate with them in order to safely go in and to leave.

In other words, if these meetings are happening inside Ukraine, then they are happening thanks to... Vladimir Putin. The same Vladimir Putin that many of these officials claim is insane, sick, reckless, aggressive, a war criminal, etc.

Now, why would Putin allow these meetings to take place?

Because he has already won the war in Ukraine.

On the other hand, if these meetings are staged in Rzeszow, Poland, then Putin is sitting back laughing because he knows that his forces will just blow up any new arms shipments coming into Ukraine.

Ukraine, with the help of pretty much every "news" agency on the planet, continues to win the info/persuasion war, but Russia continues the win the ACTUAL WAR.

Goede analyse dit!

Mike

Mariupol resident: Azov hides behind women and children, they took the hospital. Later on they tried to change into women's clothes and slip through the green corridors.

Mike

Mariupol resident: When all this started, I tried to go see my sons. I begged Azov to let me leave, they told me - get out of here before we shoot you.
A 90 year old woman burnt alive. We only found her skull.

Mike

American mercenary James vasquez embedded with the nazi Tornado battalion which was disbanded by the Ukrainian government before the 2022 conflict started because members of this battalion conducted in pedophilia and rape (including that of babies).

Mike

Why Angelina Joline never cared for the thousands of children killed by nazi ukrops GRAD missiles in the Donbass? 8 year long and no single visit or word uttered in defence for the hopeless situation of the kids in Donbass. Fuck her and her hypocritical policies.

Mike

❗️Here is a conversation with a prisoner of the 93rd Separate Mechanized Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Dnepropetrovsk Brigade. I am publishing the whole conversation without technical details. These guys are happy. Fortunately, they were captured by normal people, captured by soldiers. They will live. They will not be maimed.

Mike

🇺🇦 Remember the special unit of the Kraken National Regiment of Azov? The same one whose "defenders" shot Russian prisoners of war in Malaya Rogan?

We know where to look for them.

Together with units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and terrorists, "Krakeniti" chose the building of the Diamond City business center at the intersection of Prospekt Nauki and Otakara Jarosha Street in Kharkiv.

The lower floors of the building are occupied, and there are large concentrations of staff and equipment near the business center in the morning and evening.

Mike

Het is duidelijk dat de speciale operatie can Rusland zich nu in het oisten concentreert, in de Donbass:

IMG_20220502_053459_419.jpg
Het ziet er ook niet best uit voor de Oelraiense troepen die daar gestationeerd zijn!

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan