The Great Awakening

Het gaat niet goed met David Sorensen.

Deze nacht werd ik opgenomen op de spoedafdeling van ons lokale ziekenhuis met levensbedreigende hartproblemen. Dit is al eerder gebeurd, een half jaar geleden. De stress van de laatste tijd heeft er toch meer in gehakt dan ik dacht. Oprechte gebeden worden zeer gewaardeerd. Dankjewel.

David Sorensen

This video represents ALL of you walking into 2024 while looking back at the 2020 version of yourselves.

We're all beaten up and full of battle scars. Many of you have lost the ultimate prize of family over you deciding to put your foot down and prioritize focusing on these subjects that are important for our species to address.

I know I'm stronger BECAUSE you're all here with me. I've walked this lonely conspiratorial road for many years being labeled as a black sheep because these subjects are all I've wanted to talk about and focus on out here and people just wanted to keep their heads burried in the sand.

I'm blessed to have FINALLY found so many people to freely TALK to.
We're all family now & I'm proud of all of you for what you're doing with your "free time."

They're going to throw everything at us in 2024 but you're ready for it.

Mike

Remember when it was 1/20/2021? Biden was getting “inaugurated” and everyone in the Anon/MAGA community was so concerned bc they just waited 4 years and then that happened?

Look how fast time flew over the last 3 years.

1 moar year

This one is set to be a DOOOOOOOZY.
For all of time.

Can’t tell em. Gotta show em.

Mike

It’s all so tiresome.

If you simply stop engaging the idiots and evil people on social media eventually they fade into irrelevancy as they’re not based in truth or light- they’re based in lies and darkness.

I need to take my own advice too.

It’s hard sometimes to not clap back.

But no amount of facts or retort are going to get them to change their minds. These fools are LOST or PAID to be dissenters and antagonists.

God watches all. Revenge will be His.
Call it karma or whatever you want - it’s real.

Mike

STRONG MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Trump inner circle insiders are NOT blabbing secrets to you on social media.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.

This is the ONE DUMBEST THINGS that allows grifters and deceivers to make BANK off the movement. For YEARS they've been making bank off the gullible.

That pisses me off beyond all measure.

THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE "INSIDE SOURCES" and they are GIVING YOU THE TRUMP INNER CIRCLE SCOOP right here on SOCIAL MEDIA!

Be sure to FOLLOW them and PAY FOR ACCESS to the inner secrets of the Trump Team when they get handed the red hot scoops!

What utter and complete fucking bullshit.

Always been bullshit.

Always will be bullshit.

Derek Johnson, Charlie Ward, Phil Godlewski, all these grifters claiming to you they have KEY SOURCES ON THE INSIDE and they are SHARING WITH YOU here on social media the plans and deliberations of TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE?

They're lying to you.

Why can't EVERYONE see that?

Why do these guys get any traction at all?

Can people think or not?

Let me tell you what would **INSTANTLY** happen the VERY FIRST TIME if one of these idiots actually DID get their hands on top super duper secret inside baseball Trump inner circle HOT STUFF and they were FUCKING STUPID ENOUGH to BLAB about it and share it with the whole worldwide world on their social media:

They'd **instantly** be rendered persona non grata as far as the Trump inner circle was concerned. They would be cut off and instantly put out of the loop for good.

Do you **really** and **honestly** think once that person had LEAKED something sensitive about what the Trump inner circle was planning or doing, that person we be ALLOWED to have CONTINUED ACCESS to that inner circle?

OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T.

But some accounts have been regaling you with tall tales for YEARS at this point about their amazing access to Trump's inner circle and how they've been leaking all kinds of inner plans and deliberations and Trump and his team are fine with it.

Some people need to wise up and quit being so damn gullible.

/end strong message

Mike

De "ontwaking" gaat langzaam, maar het gebeurt en ik zie het aan mijn vader. Hij was en is zeer Oekraïne-positief-gestemd. Maar ik was vandaag bij hem en we keken naar de top 2000. Opeens zei hij zomaar uit het niets:' En, zit Zelenski ook in het programma'?. Ik keek hem aan en vroeg opheldering. Hij zei erachteraan dat Zelenski wel in elk programma zou willen zitten om geld te vragen. Nou, dit is wel een ultieme uiting van ontwaking op dit vlak.
Dus als we maar lang genoeg bestookt worden door de Deep State dan ontwaakt zelfs de meest slapende mens omdat het hun op een gegeven moment de strot uitkomt.

Dorothé

📺WHO KILLED JFK?

Hollywood director Oliver Stone made the movie "JFK" in which it was implied that the CIA assassínated JFK.

That movie was produced by Arnon Milchan--a Hollywood producer who also happens to be an Israeli spy and weapons trafficker who helped secure the parts needed for Israel's nuclear bombs.

The movie never makes a single mention about Israel, its nuclear program, or JFK's opposition to it.

Given what you're about to hear, it's curious Stone didn't include this information in the film--don't you think?

#WhoKilledJFK

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan