The Great Awakening

For those of you who don’t know, I was a victim of physical, sexual and emotional abuse. I was sexually assaulted and infected with multiple diseases. On October 8, 2012, after receiving an extremely painful spinal tap, I was diagnosed with meningitis that later developed into encephalitis. I was temporarily quarantined in the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in LA and terrified.

This almost killed me. Instead feeling sorry for myself, I chose to be a survivor and fight. I pursued criminal and civil charges and although it took many years, I got justice. I went public with my story to help other victims and wrote a book titled Malice — that’s available on Amazon — inspired by some of these experiences and my life as a journalist in Hollywood. I won an award for this book.

If these horrible experiences had never happened in my life, I never would’ve become an advocate for sex crime victims over a decade ago nor would it have empowered me and given me the strength to fearlessly expose elite pedophiles later on. I turned my pain into a purpose, and I’m very proud of that.

Any person — especially if you’re a man — who mocks any survivor of any kind of abuse thinking it’s some kind of “flex” is a sick POS. I actually feel sorry for these people but I’m glad they’re showing the world who they really are.

I can promise there will be Hell to pay for the losers who continue to slander and lie about patriots who have sacrificed more than anyone probably will ever know to save and protect children

For anyone who has been a victim of any kind of abuse, I hope this is an encouragement for you. There is nothing that Satan can throw at you that you can’t over come with the Lord. You should not feel ashamed about bad events that happen to you. How you deal with tribulations is what defines you as a person. And remember, God makes his best masterpieces with broken pieces.

Whatever you’re going through, you can overcome and you will be a better person for it. Make 2024 the year you turned your wounds into armor and become the warrior God wants you to be. 💫

Mike

Now are you starting to understand why the powerful/wealthy elite made damn sure the fake news media, which they of course own, worked OVERTIME convincing the world that #PizzaGate was a baseless "conspiracy theory?"

Oh, yeah. You can bet your ass that the whole shebang is gonna be coming back 'round the mountain.

As bad as it is, and it's much worse than most can even fathom, #EpsteinIsland is but the warm-up act.

This is going to get ugly.
And by that, I mean really ugly.
But we owe it to the children.
We owe them our attention.
We cannot avert our eyes.
So, it has to be done.

h/t @LizCrokin 👊

Mike

They're trying to get anons to quit.

To back off.

To pull back.

To retreat.

Retreat?

HELL, WE JUST GOT HERE!

We all worked HARD and sacrificed a lot just to get into this position in which we now stand as 2024 dawns, a year that is going to be one of the most consequential in our nation's long and storied history.

Hell no we're not going to quit, or back off, or retreat.

Its full speed ahead.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

The pedo networks are going down.

The human traffickers will be rounded up and jailed.

The human organ/blood traffickers will be exposed and ended.

General Flynn and several others in Trump's close orbit will play a key role in all of this as the 3rd Trump administration gets underway in January of next year.

The rogue intelligence agents and their rogue intelligence agencies are going to be burned down, salted over and then rebuilt from the ground up.

Flynn is going to play a key role in that.

Intelligence agencies working as the brainwashing arm of our illegal and unelected Shadow Government who've been launching psy-op actions at the American public for decades have been furiously launching targeted psy-ops at the anon community ever since Q first surfaced.

Since using over-the-top Fake News attacks and criticisms didn't stop the Q community from meta-sizing The Great Awakening, they had to resort to infiltration to try to discredit and stop Q.

Why did they expend so much of their time, efforts and resources to try to drive as MANY people as possible away from Q? Were they REALLY trying to do us all a favor? Should we REALLY have listened to them?

I know Q is controversial still, and many people think its A Very Bad Thing, so they end up saying the Shadow Government and Fake News trying to destroy the Q Anon Movement from its earliest days was a GOOD THING, all that massive amount of censorship and iron-fisted narrative control that was exercised in their attempts to suppress and stamp the anon movement out of existence.

Perhaps a better question should be asked.

Not:

"Were they trying to do us all a favor and maybe we should have listened to them as they tried to ruthlessly stamp the Q/Anon Movement out of existence? Would we ALL be better off right now if they'd succeeded in strangling the Anon movement in its cradle back in 2017/2018?"

What should be asked is this:

"Why did the Q drops absolutely cause our illegal and unelected Shadow Government and its psy-opping intel agencies to absolutely FREAK THE FUCK OUT and engage in blatant over-the-top relentless efforts to suppress and discredit it while Q was posting from late 2017 thru 2020? Why did Q ring ALL THEIR BELLS and spur them to almost unimaginable heights in their efforts to destroy anybody associated with it?"

You know what happens when you start asking the right questions?

Its amazing.

You end up closer to the right answers.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan