The Great Awakening

I understand research can be challenging for some. However, I’m more than willing to take the few minutes necessary to prove you have been seriously misled. Aquino spent a few yrs on active duty in the late 60’s. He transferred to the Army Reserve. Gen Flynn spent his entire career on active duty. At no time did a reservist train Gen Flynn in any school. Also, I had a former instructor arrested for heinous crimes against children. It had nothing to do with me AT ALL. I’m not guilty bc someone stood in front of me in a classroom. Good God. Do you know how stupid that sounds? I’m a devout Christian. I’m not guilty of any crimes a Christian pastor commits bc I’m an individual in the eyes of God and will be judged by him based On my behavior not a religious leader.

How in the hell can anyone type such bullshit and hit send without a single brain cell screaming out “don’t send that!”

Mike

We are living in the matrix. Almost everything you have been programmed to believe is an illusion to keep you trapped in a system of control. Our physical world is primarily run by secret societies of elite people who control the masses. They use media outlets, celebrities, movies, engineered foods and mind manipulation tactics to keep the people enslaved. In order to be free, we have to dismantle the matrix. We do this through raising human consciousness and cleansing the lower vibrational feelings of fear, shame and guilt. If we aren't afraid, we cannot be controlled. If we all stand together in our truth and light, we cannot be controlled.

Mike

💥SPOILERS: Here’s where we’re headed, folks…

“If they’d lie to us about 9/11 and COVID, what else have they lied to us about in the past?”🤔

Many long-believed historical paradigms will crumble in 2024, imo. Including some that may shake the very foundations of America and its most integral institutions. Buckle up, sports fans.

Mike

It’s been chaos for the last several years. There is always some ongoing crisis, or a crisis on the horizon.

- Homelessness and drug addiction has exploded.

- Crime, including violent crime has become rampant.

- Illegal immigration has skyrocketed.

- The economy is in free fall and things keep getting more expensive.

- New wars & conflicts are emerging.

- Our basic rights and freedoms are under attrack and being threatened 24/7.

It feels like we are always preparing for and or fighting something. It’s an exhausting and stressful way to live.

We can’t go on like this forever, something has gotta give.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan