The Great Awakening

The New York Times is saying I'm a "qanon influencer" and an election misinformation superspreader on X.

😂😂😂

I shared a 32-page report on election fraud from the previous President.

Rather than disproving the report, The New York Times just calls me names.

Shouldn't people hear both sides of the debate to decide what's true?

Isn't that better than those in power labeling anything against their narrative as misinformation and censoring it?

For example, CISA's emails this week show they were worried about mail-in voting but still pushed Big Tech to censor users with similar worries.

Doesn't that show labeling things as misinformation is more about controlling the narrative than the truth?

I've written over sixty articles, made thousands of social media posts, and got billions of online views in the last three years, and I've never promoted qanon.

Yet Media Matters called me a qanon influencer, so all other garbage media outlets repeat their claim.

Their evidence?

I shared a JFK speech, and the video creator wrote the hashtag #WWG1WGA on it, even though the video had nothing to do with qanon.

It was a JFK speech.

They also say I'm a qanon influencer because I shared posts to a Telegram page with over 50 people, some of whom promoted qanon.

I can't control what other people write on the internet.

That's also how Telegram works.

I shared my post to a handful of channels, and others shared theirs.

I'm not responsible for the content others post.

But this is how the game is played.

Media Matters accuses me of being a qanon influencer.

Then, the ADL publishes a negative story, also labeling me a qanon influencer, citing Media Matters.

Subsequently, Business Insider attacks Elon Musk for engaging with a supposed qanon influencer, citing Media Matters and the ADL.

Following suit, Forbes claims qanon influencers are gaining traction on X, referencing Business Insider.

The Washington Post, the New York Times, and other media outlets then cite Forbes and Business Insider, perpetuating the narrative even though the original claim is based on Media Matters' garbage.

In reality, the corporate media uses personal attacks, guilt by association, and other tactics to discredit anyone who opposes the political establishment.

It's propaganda, not journalism. 😂😂

And the propaganda machine fears that this social media platform is leveling the playing field.

Rightfully so, this post will probably get more views than their New York Times article.

Here's a link to the 32-page report on election fraud by the former President - read it, research each point, and come to your own conclusions:

Mike

So, let me get this straight.

A known terrorist is sneaking across our border illegally, but just so happens to make sure to get in a cameo on video threatening the United States....just before all hell breaks loose with the border in TX and Biden is on the verge of attempting to federalize the Texas National Guard?

What are the odds?
No really, what are they?

But nothing's happening.😎

Mike

Only when evil is forced into the light can we defeat it.
Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.
Only when people see the truth [for themselves] wil people understand the true nature of their deception.
Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
It had to be this way.
This is not another 4-year election.
GOD WINS.
Q+

Mike

It was not so long ago that topics such as:

Elite Pedophile rings.
The great replacement theory.
The global cabal.
MK Ultra.
Project Mockingbird.

….and many more, were considered “crazy conspiracy theories” - and they are now going mainstream.

We have come such a long way and moved the dial significantly in an only a few short years. Even if you don’t feel like you are making a difference, you are.

We are winning the information war. Keep going.

Mike

Some of y'all have been successfully duped by globalist cabal interests to turn on your own.

And if you can't comprehend WHY there would be interest in dividing the truther community then you haven't been paying attention.

There is a strategic reason that a good deal of the more effective voices on our side are continually targeted and slandered.

Something to chew on at the very least.

Mike

If it’s proven that:

Israel killed JFK, knew about 9/11 and didn’t warn us, or

worse had a role in it as much of the evidence suggests, and

blackmailed our elite (for what we still need to discuss) with their Mossad agent Jeffrey Epstein, and

It’s proven that they are geocoding Palestinians (which they are)

What should we do?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan