The Great Awakening

Leaked audio of the chairman of the Arizona Republican party just told us that he feared they would KILL him if he named who was attempting to bribe Kari Lake but people tell me that the Great Awakening isn't happening.
Folks, this is the swamp.
Murder, blackmail, and most heinously: Pedophilia and crimes against children.
You're witnessing it all come into the light.

Mike

Wow. Leaked audio footage of Kari Lake shows that they tried to have her bought off by signing her onto a business contract on a side company, they admitted the cartels are operating deeply within each state of our country, they want to kill people who get in their way, and will do anything in their power to stop anyone who doesn't belong to their club.
If this isn't a red pill, then what is it?
This is exactly what we've been telling people the swamp is really like and now leaked audio is showing just how far they'll go to silence and buy off anyone they fear.
This is why they hate Trump with so much loathing.
He cannot be bought.
He's not part of their club.

Remember when the former sheriff of Maricopa County told the media that cartels were coming after him, Kari Lake and Trump and proceeded to say that the prime Minister wanted to kill him.
Now take into account what Kari Lake just said about the DC establishment and the cartels buying her off and them having to kill her to silence them.
Still believe the cartels and an open border aren't a big deal?

"He's been my hero since day one. The only one I ever had. He'll straighten everything out. Including the prime minister who wants to kill me. He'll be a great President again."

Mike

One of the keys to getting by and dare I say thrive in tumultuous times, is simply to rest in God. Rest is not inactivity, as some would suggest, but simply trusting when the winds and waves wish to throw you off that boat.
Even if you fall, sometimes another situation arises, and you find yourself with the opportunity to walk on water.
When everything is telling you to be anxious, sometimes the best way to battle this is to simply say no in your mind and reject the thoughts that storm.
That can be a true testament to your strength and faith.
Putting your will to the test and proclaiming that God is greater than these fears, that He will bring you through this trial, and you will win one way or another.
We can tell great shifts are taking place as we inch ourselves closer to a crescendo in this journey.
Don't let the noise stop you from remembering that God sees the end from the beginning.
He's already in that place of victory. It would seem wise to join Him, take a deep breath, and simply believe.

Mike

The released recording of #KariLake being threatened/bribed by (presumably) deep-state interests has been held back until now.

But why?
And why now?

For what amounts to her flipping the cabal off right to its fat/repulsive face in front of the public, she's obviously put a target on her back as everyone has been taught over time that this type of insolence simply cannot be tolerated.

Or at least it couldn't because before right now, exposing how the UniParty cabal actually operates from behind the curtains has proven hazardous to one's health.

Makes you wonder why she still told him to go pound sand after he quipped about MS-13 existing in all 50 states.

My point is that, in addition to God, she must be pretty damn confident in who/whom has her back and what position of power they currently represent.

I view this as a flex.
Food for thought.

Mike

This shouldn’t need to be said but apparently it does:

Criticizing the Israeli government and the rampant pedophilia problem in Israel/Orthodox Judaism and the Talmud does not mean you hate Jewish people.

Just like calling out the Vatican doesn’t mean you hate all Catholics.

People are not their corrupt governments and religious institutions. This should seem obvious and we should be able to differentiate between the two.

Mike

I can support Palestine without hating Jews.

I can disavow political groups without claiming they are Feds.

I can advocate for White people and Black people at the same time.

I can criticize Elon’s X censorship while appreciating what he’s done overall.

I can recognize the threat of China without it being a cover for something else.

I can appreciate modern medicine and still think Covid was a scam.

I can advocate for taking action to secure the border, while recognizing the strategic impossibility of vigilante action.

I can want to preserve nature and not eat bugs or give up the internal combustion engine.

I can entertain ideas without accepting them.

I can love my enemies.

Mike

MUST READ!
On March 4, 2023 at CPAC

Kari Lake told the world that Somebody Showed up at Her Door trying to Bribe Her out of Politics - at the Request of Powerful People back East

We can now conclude that person was the AZ Rep Party Chair Jeff DeWit.

My only question is…. obviously it was just Kari and DeWit and it was her recording, so Why did she release it now?

This to me suggests that there are planned drips all over the place. 2024 is the year of the BOOMERANG.

Buckle up!

rumble.com/v2bqhbc-kari-l…

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan