The Great Awakening

🚨THE ROTHSCHILDS - VERY IMPORTANT READ
- You voted, I listened - vox populi vox dei -

Have you ever wondered who really pulls the strings, who is really in charge?

Have you ever wondered why there are a disproportionate number of individuals of Jewish ancestry/religion in power within the US (🇺🇸) and foreign nations abroad? The answers may just possibly be found in the currency you use today.

The name Rothschilds, meaning Red (Roth) Shield (Schild) in old German, dates back to 1528 AD.

- Early History -

The Rothschild family, also referred to as the founders of international finance, and one of, if not the wealthiest family in the world, got its start in banking in Frankfurt Germany (🇩🇪) in 1744.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, often thought of as the founder of the family business assumed control in 1763. Mayer was hired as a "court Jew", for Wilhelm IX of Hesse in 1785.

The term "court Jew" comes from the tradition of hiring Jewish lenders to handle issuing money, as in medieval Europe, Christians were forbade from practicing usury, or the act of collecting interest on debt.

In 1798 Mayer sent his son Nathan Rothschild to France (🇫🇷) to start a branch of the business in London. Then in 1806, with Napoleons invasion of Hesse, and with Wilhelm in exile, Mayer Rothschild transferred the funds/wealth of Hesse to London which they would use to lend money to Kind George III of Britain (🇬🇧) for his war against Napoleon and to help Wilhelm regain power.

In 1812 with the passing of Mayer, Nathan would assume control of the family business with his brothers below creating branches to lend to governments in the following locations:

- Nathan in London (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) - 1812
- Amschel in Frankfurt (🇩🇪) - 1812
- James in Paris (🇫🇷) - 1817
- Carl in Naples (🇮🇹) -1821
- Salomon in Vienna (🇦🇹) -1820

The brothers would lend money from each of those locations to other nobles and royalty including Francis II, the last Holy Roman Emperor who would grant the family nobility in 1818.

From this point forward, whenever a government in Europe fell, and another took its place, the Rothschild family would quickly become their lender such as with the fall of the Holy Roman Empire after Napoleon destroyed it.

- Woodrow Wilson & The Federal Reserve Act-

In 1913 Woodrow Wilson would sign the Federal Reserve act in the United States (🇺🇸), allowing private banks including the Rothschilds, to take majority share.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." - Woodrow Wilson

- WW1 -

During WW1 the family increased their fortune by funding both sides of the war and forced England (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) to sign the Balfour declaration (covered in section: Israel (🇮🇱) below) drafted by Lionel Walter Rothschild in exchange to get the the US (🇺🇸) to join the war.

- Nazi Germany 🇩🇪 & WW2 -

Following the annexation of Austria (🇦🇹) in 1938 and taking control of France (🇫🇷), with the new currency issued, not controlled by private banks (main reason for their miraculous recovery), the Rothschild Austrian (🇦🇹) & Paris (🇫🇷) branch was sold at a fraction of its value with most assets being seized for exploitation. The family left with only Louis being arrested in time (released after paying $21M).

- Israel (🇮🇱) -

Shortly after the end of WW2 and with the Balfour declaration signed (1917), England (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) would hand over the state of Palestine (🇵🇸) to the Zionist Federation which would then through wars and forced conversion, would form Israel (🇮🇱) in 1948. Some reputable theories include that the plan it to expand and establish a state of "Greater Israel"

Many recent conflicts in the Middle East have caused controversy for the United States (🇺🇸) use of force to protect its Rothschild founded state ally, Israel (🇮🇱). Examples include:

- Kuwait (🇰🇼)
- Iraq (🇮🇶)
- Afghanistan (🇦🇫)
- Yemen (🇾🇪)
- Syria (🇸🇾)
- Palestine (🇵🇸)
- & More

Many as of recent, speculate that militant factions such as ISIS are under the control of Israeli (🇮🇱) intel.

- Modern Times -

Evelyn would continue to be the financial advisor to Queen Elizabeth up until 2003 when David Rothschild would assume control.

David Rothschild, would later merge the branch of Paris (🇫🇷) & the branch of England (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) together into one entity.

Shortly after, in order to hide the families wealth, David would start a complex web of shell companies through Switzerland (🇨🇭) making their wealth today, unknown.

- Closing -

The Rothschilds, who I am sure aren't the only bad actors of this scale, are just one example of the control on power that these few wealthy elite have over the West, and a large portion of the world and their currencies.

To circle back to the original question:

Why do you think there are many Jewish individuals in positions of power today?

Ask yourself this:

If you had hold on this much power, would you install people alike to you, that you know you can trust to take your order?

As a Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Atheist, etc. would you install other like minded people to further your goals?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, you now know who controls the West, and why.

Please feel free to add additional context to the comments, discuss among your peers, and as always, don't take my word for any of this, do the research yourself.

Thank you for your time,

- NOVO

Mike

A few key takeaways from today.
God is still on the throne.
I’m a white male.
I’m heterosexual.
There are a sect of Jews who control.
My family matters.
I matter.
I’m a sinner saved by grace.
I stand with Flynn.
I stand with Trump.
There is more to this world than realized.
I’m a veteran.
I’m a survivor.
Nikki is a fraud.
We’ve been lied to.
Pizzagate isn’t a myth.
Child trafficking is real.
YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

I say all this, to say this. Nothing I have said just now is anti-Semitic, or anti anything, nor is it wrong. It’s simply what I believe. It’s how I feel. And no matter how hard they try. They can never take what you believe away from you unless you let [them]. Never doubt yourself and never give up. Evil comes in many forms, but your spirit will let you know.

Mike

Minority owner of the New York Yankees @patrickbetdavid gives an awesome explanation of how the past few years under Biden has exposed the establishment / deep state. Worth 1 minute of your time.

President Trump forced them to expend all of their ammunition - and in the process, the whole world was able to understand that these people don’t have our best interests at heart.

I truly believe the people had to see it to wake up.

Mike

Ik weet niet wat er wel komt. Maar er komt geen New World Order. Ze gaan niet Build Back Better. Er komt, denk ik, een serie provocaties en false flags om oorlog te forceren. En achter de chaos de terugtocht te organiseren. En rechtszaken te ontduiken. Die hele WEF/VN/WHO club is failliet. Out of steam. Geen momentum meer. Nu kijken of ze verschroeide aarde aandurven. Spannende tijden.

This is only the last day of January 2024 and John Pedoesta’s name is now back in the spotlight. Now that enough people have awakened, the dark is coming to light like never before (i.e. recent Epstein documents, the creepy tunnels, and now Skippy replacing Kerry). Makes you wonder everything that’ll happen in February relating to more red pills dropping. Also speaking of Andrew Breitbart, he and Stanley Kubrick are said to have died in the same way of “a heart attack”. There are zero coincidences!

Mike

So, Hillary is happy that her friend, an actual/practicing pedophile, and child sex trafficker, is going to be part of the globalist's plan to fleece (read here: rip off) everyone even more than they already are now as they consolidate totalitarian power via their planned New World Order.

Oh, and lest I forget, with the sole intent of using this fake crisis as a means to subjugate humanity into abject slavery as they work to reduce the Earth's population by a mere 7.3 Billion people.

Ok, all that being true I suppose the least I can point out is that her endorsement of John is therefore very on-brand. And for that reason, her support makes all the sense in the world.

Mike

💥💥💥BOOOOOM TIME💥💥💥
TRUMP JUST DROPPED AN ARTICLE ALMOST QUOTING WORD FOR WORD DROP 153

You've got to hand it to the 77-year-old former president. He could choose to effortlessly live out his golden years in pure splendor at Mar-a-Lago
without a care in the world. Instead -- due to his undying love for America he chooses to endure relentless defamation and harassment designed to damage him politically, financially and personally

##153 11/14/2017
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan