The Great Awakening

They want you focused on “politics” when the REAL battle has been IN PLAIN SIGHT right under your nose FOREVER.

Type “666 United Nations Plaza” into Google Earth.

The United Nations .@UN, SAME organization responsible for the ANTI-HUMAN & ANTI-HUMANITY NWO Agenda 2030, and the ENDLESS FORCED Mass Immigration happening all over the world, including the United States Border INVASION, is the SAME organization that openly shows fealty to Satan, as depicted in the book of Revelation.

NOT a coincidence.

Notice, how these Globalists ONLY use Biblical symbolism. They too, understand there is only ONE TRUTH.

The battle being waged for earth is being fought in a realm that we cannot see.

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.“ - Ephesians 6:12 (ESV)

Mike

Let's talk about it. Because the end goal is the same.

I post the way I do, bc first and foremost I believe it to be the truth. (It's just to obvious to ignore when you connect the dots) And second bc I know I'm not alone in my thought process.

However, whether or not we agree on the how it's happening.. The end goal as far as I am concerned, is the same.

We the people are the plan. Whether you believe there is a top down operation or not... We don't win our country back without joining together and fighting from the ground up.

No one should ever be out here thinking that any one man is coming to save them, even if you do believe there are people fighting on our behalf.

Leaders lead. But it takes a whole army to win a war.

With knowledge and understanding of "how" the process is playing out comes a greater responsibility to further the "why"

This process should motivate you. Find something you are passionate about. Join forces with others. Combine your strengths and make a difference.

That frens is how we win.
Local action equals national impact.

Protect your mind. Control your emotions. But remember. We are at war. So fight like it.

MIL-CIV alliance. This has never been attempted before. You are part of history.

Mike

The phrase freedom isn’t free couldn’t be more true.

If all those who lost their lives, could see what’s left of our freedom today they would be beyond ashamed.

America is going down a path of no return. You can either ignore it or speak out against it.

We have to fix our Country.

Geldt niet alleen voor Amerika.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan