Trump

BREAKING: President Donald Trump is firing back at baseless accusations leveled by an alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim who claims he had sex with a friend of hers at Epstein's Manhattan townhouse.

“These baseless accusations have been fully retracted because they are simply false and have no merit,” Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said according to the Daily Mail.

Don’t worry @realDonaldTrump — I got you covered!👇🏻☺️

Mike

NEW EPSTEIN FILES REVEAL UNFOUNDED CLAIMS AGAINST TRUMP THAT WERE RETRACTED AND DEBUNKED YEARS AGO & MADE BY A VICTIM REPRESENTED BY LAW FIRM THAT USED FORMER ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENTS TO SPY ON REPORTERS EXPOSING HARVEY WEINSTEIN!

The new Jeffrey Epstein documents expose Sarah Ransome sent e-mails to a reporter claiming her friend, Jen, had sex with Donald Trump at Epstein’s New York home. She has retracted this and other statements.

“She confided in me about her casual ‘friendship’ with Donald. Mr. Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her ‘pert nipples,’” Ransome wrote in a 2016 e-mail.

“I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffery’s NY mansion on regular occasions,” she added.

Ransome walked back the allegations against Trump in an Oct. 23, 2016 e-mail with New York Post columnist Maureen Callahan writing, “I would like to retract everything I have said to you and walk away from this,” according to the filing.

In the fall of 2016, Ransome also suggested to the New York Post that she had sex tapes of half a dozen prominent people including Bill Clinton and Trump—but couldn’t provide the tapes when asked. Ransome told reporter Connie Bruck of The New Yorker she had invented the tapes to draw attention to Epstein’s behavior, and to make him believe that she had evidence that would come out if he harmed her.

It should be noted that Ransome’s attorney was David Boies. Bradley Edwards wrote in his book Relentless Pursuit he noticed red flags with Boies that gave him pause including that Boies had a relationship with Epstein.

In October of 2017, The New Yorker and the New York Times were investigating accusations of sexual abuse against Harvey Weinstein who was Boies’s client at that time.

Boies’s firm hired Black Cube, a private intelligence company run by former Israeli military operatives, to disrupt the reporting. In the process, Black Cube operatives impersonated a source and assumed other false identities to gather information on the reporters. Boies said that he regretted not supervising Black Cube more closely.

The New York Times severed its ties with Boies after he was linked to the clandestine effort to spy on their reporters and prevent the publication of a damaging story about Weinstein.

“We never contemplated that the law firm would contract with an intelligence firm to conduct a secret spying operation aimed at our reporting and our reporters,” the newspaper said in a statement.

It’s also interesting that Ransome’s claims about Trump were at the time Wikileaks was releasing the Podesta E-mails exposing Pizzagate in 2016 and before that year’s presidential Election Day.

It also should be emphasized that Edwards — who represented dozens of victims — said none of the witnesses he interviewed claimed there was inappropriate sexual behavior by Trump nor was he ever around when minors were present.

The more you know! 💥

Mike

First of all I had to party with the evil ones.
Secondly I had them to think I’m like them.
I had to gather as much inside Intel.
They trusted me. Some of you were even fooled. I play the fool for the media. They refuse to cover the good I do. I have powerful people with me.
And just like that 🫰💥☠️I punished them!
Justice for the children
Game Over 🏴‍☠️
#SaveTheChildrenWorldWide

Mike

EPSTEIN FILES CONTINUE TO EXONERATE PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Virginia Giuffre said in a sworn deposition released that she doesn’t believe Trump participated in anything.

Q: "So Donald Trump was in your mind you believe a witness to the sexual abuse of minors?"

A: "I don't think Donald Trump participated in anything.”

This trend will continue as the real pedophile monsters continue to get exposed! 🔥

Mike

If Trump was on their team, why are they at war with each other?

If they had any incriminating evidence on Trump, it would have been released before November 2016.

If Epstein had tapes of Trump, he would have released them before Trump seized his island and threw him in prison.

If Trump was compromised by Epstein, why is it that they cannot control him?

If Trump was involved, why did he sign EO 13773 and dedicate his presidency to stop global human-trafficking?

If Trump was one of “them”, why do ALL of “them” hate him?

If they had blackmail on him, they would have used it.

Mike

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem was actually a slap in the face for [THEM]. [THEY] want Jerusalem exclusively for [THEIR] own, it was never meant to be shared with any foreign nation. By moving the embassy there, Trump partly laid claim to Jerusalem. He also appeared at the Wailing Wall with Melania, it was against protocol to bring his wife there.

Trump has to keep up appearances for the following reasons:

[THEY] can't know yet he is [THEIR] worst enemy. This is both for tactical reasons, as well as for the safety of him and his family. I suspect the same is true for RFK Jr., maybe even more so since [THEY] killed his father and his uncle.

About two-thirds of Trump voters have been conditioned since birth to 'stand with Israel'. Speaking truth about Israel would be political suicide and Trump can only make the necessary changes once he's back in the Oval Office.

Since Oct. 7th, Trump hasn't said a single positive thing about Bibi Netanyahu. Remember also that he banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago and was the FBI's main contact source for Epstein's arrest and trial in 2008. It was during Trump's first term that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell got arrested. Also, no other president has done more to combat child trafficking than Trump.

What you see happening in the foreground is a movie. It's not the same as what's happening in the background. Enjoy the show.

Mike

If Trump is guilty in Epstein Island related crimes, then why does every single pedophile, nearly every single Lolita Express flight attendant, loathe him with all their being? Why are they all so scared of Trump if he is one of them?
The only thing that makes logical sense is that he allowed them to think he was one of them, he bided his time until he could ascertain power, knowing how dangerous the cabal really was, and when he became the 45th President, their meltdowns began. Every single pedophile began to screech. If you think it's a coincidence, you really aren't paying attention.

Mike

Pure comedy:
Jeffrey Epstein's brother says that Epstein stopped hanging out with Donald Trump once he "realized that he was a crook."
So the man running a child trafficking operation for the intelligence agencies suddenly grew a conscience?
The literal pedophile stopped hanging out with Trump for his morals. That's what the mainstream media is going with, people.
LMAO
Here's the real truth:
Epstein realized Trump had it in for him and knew Trump was a white hat infiltrating. Trump was one of the only people who cooperated with the authorities.
The mainstream media cannot cope with this fact but we know.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan