Trump

TRUMP DOES THE UNTHINKABLE!

In July of 2016, I wrote a column titled Trump Does The Unthinkable highlighting all the wonderful deeds then-candidate Donald J. Trump has done over the course of his lifetime.

I wrote this piece because I was so disgusted with all the vicious lies the mainstream media was collectively activated and weaponized to spread against him once they realized his presidential run was serious, and that he intended to take on and expose the corrupt Deep State.

I wrote this from the perspective as someone who had previously covered Trump going back many years, and learned then the true nature of his character.

Trump has a long history of doing random acts of kindness for people such as paying off a stranger’s mortgage, helping sick children, filing a lawsuit in Palm Beach for discrimination against Jews and blacks and sending checks to local heroes and individuals in need and much more.

This story has gone viral many times over the past 8 years. In 2020 -- with @Crux41507251 -- I made a video detailing what I reported in my 2016 article on Trump.

This is the true Trump — he’s always been a wonderful and generous man with a heart filled with gold who loves this country and We The People. Now that we’re getting close to the election, this should be shared everywhere — especially with people who bought into the MSM lies about him and suffer with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

#Trump2024

Mike

💥💥HOLY CRAP... There it is.

Trump just told you Joe Biden is President... However he is President at a "REDUCED LEVEL"

What the hell does that mean?!

We are dealing with some of the most complex weapons....

Is it starting to become clear yet?
Trump told you we are kind of in his second term right now....

Believe it yet?!
H/T @17thbodhisattva

Mike

By design. Dit al gelezen?

Mike
Ja ik weet dat je dit plaatje op 2 manieren kan zien. Ik weet dat dit by Design is👍🏻
Bedankt voor het draadje ga hem gelijk lezen🙏🏻

By design. Dit al gelezen?

Mike
Wat een geweldig stuk! Dit is volgens mij ook precies hoe het zit.
Vind het toch een gave hoor als je dingen zo op kan schrijven zoals jij dat kan🙏🏻 thanks!

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan