Trump

Under the normal rules I would have to be out in 2024.

So we may have to go for an extra term.

This implies that we are NOT under normal rules. "In my second term, which we are sort of having now"

Trump has been telling everyone what's going on.. And yet people still can't figure it out.

"I'm a wartime President, there has never been an attack like this"

I wonder whats in those PEADs...

Mike

UNBELIEVABLE—SDNY Judge Lewis Kaplan who infamously dismissed Prince Andrew's s•xual assault claims made by one of Jeffery Epstein’s human tr•fficking victims—is the SAME judge that presided over E. Jean Carrol vs. Trump’s defamation case—as well as the now infamous SBF/FTX trial.

Federal Judge Lewis Kaplan was also appointed by Bill Clinton.

h/t @DrMcThickens

Mike

The insane E. Jean Carroll Verdict will backfire on the Trump haters just like everything else

It is becoming a pattern at this point between the Russia Hoax, the classified documents allegations, Stormy Daniels, the insurrection allegations, the lies about the perfect phone call, the allegations of defrauding banks... Am I missing anything?

TRUMP BEATS THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME... every single time.

Judge Engoron, aka “Judge Engoronnagetreversed”, should start bracing for impact. He knows it's gonna get reversed.

Mike

There are many reasons that the #EJeanCarroll lawsuit against Trump will be overturned on appeal.

This new one just dropped and it's a pretty serious ethics violation on the part of both the Prosecution and the Judge who conveniently failed to reveal that they used to work together.

Mike

One thing that has not gotten old over the last 8 years:

Watching Trump derangement syndrome victims have melt downs every other day

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan