Zionisme

🇯🇴 This is the most HEARTBREAKING testimony from a survivor of Al-Tabi'in School massacre in Gaza:

I woke up at dawn to the news of the massacre and immediately called my friend, who had once told me he was at that very same school:

"Hello, Hassan? How are you? Are you all okay?"

"No, Malik, we're not okay. I can't find Ali, and the others are injured. I was making ablution for Fajr prayer; otherwise, I might have been gone too."

Another call three hours later:

"Hassan, any news? Did you find Ali, Inshallah?"

"Looks like he was Martyred, Malik. We can't find his body at all."

"What do you mean? I don't understand. How do you know, and how will you bury him?"

"I told them Ali is six years old. They gave me an 18-kilo bag with body parts and told me to go bury the remains. I don't even know if it's my son or not. I'm shattered."

Mike

The inability of the jew to remotely consider the existence of an alternate version of history has been on full display for all to see.

To even suggest that the antagonist of their Hollywood fairytale is anything other than the embodiment of evil who turned their grandparents into soap and lampshades is enough to trigger them into a fit of rage and sends them straight into attack mode.

Debating them is futile. Their defense of the lie can not be broken down with truth or facts.

Their identity is built entirely on h♤te, revenge, and victimhood.

If the truth threatens to take away the h♤te that holds them up, they would rather believe the lie.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan