The Great Awakening

I have sooo many new frens on here that I felt the need to reiterate something I said a while ago.

No matter where you are in your awakening, you are so important.

It doesn’t matter if you know everything or were there in the beginning with us on the boards.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t understand everything.

All that matters is that you stand shoulder to shoulder with us now as we push out the true and correct information.

Every share, every comment, every like is so important. It’s about reaching every person on this app and starting conversations.

No matter the size of your account or the quality of frens, one repost can reach sooo many people.

We will win this war. I for one am so thankful to meet y’all and get to know y’all.

Let’s keep spreading the information.

Remember to question everything. Including what I say. Anons are still human and make mistakes. I.E. Some of the anons during the start of Israel.

Always give information that seems sensational and incredible, 72hrs before you pass judgement.

And if you ever need a shoulder. I am always here. I may not respond right away but I have your back just as much as you have mine.

Love y’all to pieces!

Mike

Russia & Ukraine.

Israel & Palestine.

Is China & Taiwan next? Maybe

Feels like we are on the brink of WW3.

Hang in there, it’s gonna get worse before it gets better.

Pray for discernment on these conflicts, and most importantly pray for peace.

Mike

The pattern of attacking Anons and Patriots by "our own" (air quotes) is increasing for no other reason than the cabal is losing.

And it goes without saying that an injured/cornered beast would throw everything they could muster in the final phases of their death blossom. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Not to mention that we've been told many times during the last six years now to watch out for those seeking to divide us. And why? Because divided we are weak.

Alternatively, the fact is that our strength is amplified immensely by our unity - which [they] hate. So, OF COURSE, that would represent a target by interests aligned with our globalist cabal enemy.

Something to watch for at the very least.

Mike

A thought on unity….

Look, emotions and tensions are running high, and let’s face it - nobody is going to 100% agree with each other on everything that is going on.

That being said, we should try not to shut each other out or down over differences of opinion on what we are watching unfold. There is a lot to unpack, and everyone has their different beliefs, ideas, theories, ect…

I might think differently than some, but I’m also not going to sit here and block/ mute or endlessly argue & or berate people over it.

Everyone should try to keep an open mind, and remember who your actual enemies are. As more unfolds we will have more information, and therefore more answers, but don’t let emotions get the best of you.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Mike

In order to incite seekers after power to a misuse of power we have set all forces in opposition one to another, breaking up their liberal tendencies towards independence. To this end we have stirred up every form of enterprise, we have armed all parties, we have set up authority as a target for every ambition. Of States we have made gladiatorial arenas where a lot of confused issues contend …. A little more, and disorders and bankruptcy will be universal .

Protocollen van Sion protocol 3 artikel 3

IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE “GOYIM” THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

Protocol 4 artikel 3

Dat gebeurt onder onzwe ogen.

When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED BY RACE.
DIVIDED BY CLASS.
DIVIDED BY RELIGION.
DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED AS HUMAN BEINGS.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE AWAKE.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE NO LONGER CONTROLLED.

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!!!

Mike

The absolute truth is that the strength of our collective foundation is being a UNIFIED community...and I for one recall being warned many times of standing against efforts to divide us...that we were certain to face.

And here we are.

Think about it. Isn't what we're seeing an uptick in kinda like an assault on ALL OF US would look? We're effectively facing off with mangy/twisted/foul hyenas supposedly within our own ranks.

And as you know, Hyenas slowly follow the herd and seek to pick off members individually or in groups but there is no way to take them down all at once. The numbers differential is simply too much.

Same thing here.

So, not unlike hyenas IRL, deployed/organized troupes of (actual) deep state malcontents would pass over targeting smaller accounts save for KNOWINGLY recruiting them (a tactic employed to inflate their numbers falsely by tricking some that simply don't know any better into becoming followers, reposting them, etc. in order to fake credibility - and even there they suck balls) [they] focus their time & energy going after people/accts that are influential - BECAUSE OF COURSE [THEY] WOULD.

*Kash, Nunes, etc.

Think about it. That's also why Gen Flynn is their #1 target. The vast majority of Anons/Patriots consider him 'their' General. Think about getting that trophy for them. It would be the holy grail for them.

So, if you were the enemy and you have ALWAYS used backdoor infiltration (plus bullying, threatening, blackmailing, back-stabbing, etc.) to successfully achieve your sick agenda, isn't this EXACTLY what you'd do here on the digital battlefield?

And it's the answer to that question that tells you all you need to know. Remember, Anons/Patriots focus on the deep state while fake Anons focus on other Patriots/Anons. It's the same game over and over and over again.

Just watch them expose themselves yet again when they will predictably go after higher-visibility Anons, no different than they have been doing to Gen Flynn for years now.

Pattern recognition being a thing and all.

p.s. The end goal is almost certainly to turn on Trump himself, but they simply can't expose that agenda until last

Be aware:
We have divisionists right here on X.
They seek only to create chaos and division amongst us.
They will befriend you then use you.
They have no interest in taking our country back.
They do as their masters tell them.
They're godless heathens!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan