The Great Awakening

Anyone would be right to have reservations that things would be working out like they have simply because the deep state would have NEVER let things get this far.

We wouldn't be so chock full of optimism had it been business as usual.

We were all so used to ultimately losing out to sinister interests (aka bad guys/black hats/etc.) who seemed to have such an iron grip on control/power that we all came to expect things to flip back into their control at some point.

But that's not what's occurring.
2016 happened.

Trump's impossible victory over Hillary changed the course of history.

I honestly believe that all of this, the current moment in time we are all traversing, human civilization is evolving. That humanity is actually taking a massive step forward to a new age.

The dark chapter of history controlled by truly evil interests (for far too long) is coming to an end right before our eyes. Less quickly than we'd like, but most certainly occurring in once decided direction...ours.

We were simply unaware that we had been living in a real-world (and shitty) version of 'The Matrix'...until we were.

Hell, the fact Trump is still alive is a massive tell for me as to how things are going. They'd have absolutely stopped him by now if they could.

All of this, IMHO, will then spread worldwide as the great awakening is truly a global event - because it has to be.

So, while the core of attention is focused here, all of this is actually about EVERYONE/EVERYWHERE.

Save for the evil pricks of course. They have to be exterminated once and for all.

h/t @RNH1rnh1

Mike

The problem with Mike Rothschild isn't really that he's biased.

Shit, we expect that from Fake News journalists.

Bias is baked into the cake when it comes to the Mockingbird Media.

No, the real problem with Mikey is that he's incredibly incompetent and sloppy with basic fact checking.

politico.com/news/magazine/…

Let me give you just one example of how 'QAnon' beat journalists like Mikey can't even do basic research as they spin half truths and completely made up 'facts' about the anons and other journalists they write about for a living.

My good friend Tracy Beanz @tracybeanz .

For years, I've watched "QAnon" beat reporters for The Daily Dot and other asswipe websites describe Tracy as a "key QAnon influencer".

Let me explain to you just how hysterically funny that description is, OK?

It was back in late 2017 and early 2018 that as a **journalist**, Tracy stuck her head into the Q movement **for a very brief time** to report on it because it was interesting and current news.

She quickly formed the opinion that Q was **fake** and **not real** and so she quickly **stopped reporting on it** and as far as she could help it, never mentioned Q or the Q drops again.

Despite the fact she never described herself as a Q follower or a Q enthusiast, and years passed by without her ever mentioning or talking about Q, except to say she didn't believe in it, QAnon beat reporters like Mikey continued to publish defamatory articles in which they described Tracy as a early and important "QAnon influencer".

To this day "QAnon" beat reporters insist on describing her as if she continues to be a key "QAnon" public figure supporting the movement, still involved in it or something.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

And if these hacks would actually do some research, they'd have figured this out by now.

Apparently anybody whoever even tangentially connected to the Q movement, even journalists who only briefly reported on it at the start, need to smeared and defamed, so over-the-top did the attacks on Q grow in the Fake News.

As a result of her early reporting on the Q phenomena, I watched Tracy get deplatformed on numerous websites. Mikey and the other 'QAnon' beat journalists were leading a massive censorship drive to have any and all Q promoters or influencers banned and deplatformed all across the spectrum of social media and financial services websites.

You didn't even have to be a central Q person promoting it and spreading it to get taken down and taken out by this overt censorship that was being encouraged and driven by the Mockingbird Media.

Tracy was far from the only person who was only tangentially connected to Q to end up suffering financial and reputational damage by hacks like Mikey Rothschild.

The massive investment of effort by the Deep State to discredit the Q movement early and often, going to lunatic extremes to stamp out the movement, swept up a lot of incidentally connected people, one of whom was Tracy.

Its no secret these days I'm a Q believer. Tracy is not. However, wee are still very good friends. Hell, she's supporting DeSantis and I'm supporting Trump. We're STILL good friends. Did all of you out there know this was even possible?

IT'S TRUE.

But I digress.

Here's my point: the 'QAnon' beat in the Fake News Media seems to have been given to the sloppiest, worst reporters who don't even attempt to casually verify the shit they publish.

Had Mikey done even basic research before smearing some of the people he's described as 'key QAnon promoters', he'd have not published an awful lot of the crap he's put out there the past few years.

Under the old Twitter, people like Mikey were helping the Twitter staff target and permanently ban any and all Q related postings.

As I started doing serious research into Q in the winter of 2022, I discovered just how much of a scorched earth policy that Twitter 1.0 had been implementing on Q-related postings on this platform.

Its no secret that Q Team made **extensive use** of Twitter 1.0 in promoting and spreading the Q information and questions that people began researching and investigating.

[This was the brilliance of Q Team on display. Taking the DARPA Deep State spy tool disguised as a 'social media app' called 'Twitter' and using it against them to spur ordinary citizens into asking the right questions and researching for themselves and digging into the relevant issues]

I discovered through my research of the historical Q drops that Q many times linked or posted screenshots of various Twitter accounts. And these ordinary citizen accounts getting cited by Q Team was almost an instant death sentence under the old Twitter regime.

You think the efforts to utterly stamp out Hunter Biden laptop discussion before the 2020 election was bad? Or discussion of early COVID treatments?

They were practicing this total jihad censorship shit on the Q community **long** before they unleashed it on the rest of you.

Time and again, to find out exactly why Q Team had cited a particular Twitter account, I discovered that account was banned and the tweet was no longer visible. I ended up making extensive use of The Wayback Machine in order to discover what had gotten Q Team's attention and caused them to cite that particular tweet.

Now, you can take one of two positions here:

1. That Mikey and his colleagues were trying to do you all a solid, that they were doing you all a FAVOR by their efforts to discredit the Q movement and utterly stamp it out to halt and stop the spread of extremely awkward questions and problematic research, because Q is just a LARP and/or a disinfo campaign. In that case, yay Mikey and Twitter 1.0 censors! Too bad they couldn't stop Q, right? Because according to this view, we'd all be FAR better off by now if the pernicious Q illusion had been strangled in the cradle.

I happen to hold to the second point of view.

2. There actually was some highly damaging info to the Deep State in the Q drops, and this explains why there was such an over-the-fucking-top extreme and never-before-seen effort to censor/suppress/destroy a research movement asking all the right awkward questions on the real issues.

Whichever viewpoint you happen to hold to, that Q is fake or its real, one thing nobody can argue with me about: there has NEVER been anything quite like the orchestrated and concentrated campaign to destroy the Q movement by all the same people that lied to us about COVID, the laptop, Trump/Russia collusion, and every other 'conspiracy theory' that's been proven true over just the last 3 years.

And right now as the Epstein stuff gets hot again, and more people are finding out about how intelligence agencies working for Shadow Cabal governments created vital blackmail using honeypot locations around the globe where rich elites are brought into contact with 'models' of 'indeterminate age', its no secret why all the "QAnon" beat reporters are stepping up their efforts to push back against the same old 'right wing conspiracy theories' about fascination with human/sex trafficking, especially of children.

Face it Mikey.

You lost.

The anon movement is still here and its stronger than ever. And it is WINNING.

My proof?

I've been posting direct Q info and drops on this platform ever since Elon and the new ownership behind him let me back on.

And I'm still here.

Under the old Twitter regime, I'd have been ghosted long before now.

Why am I still here?

Because nothing can stop what is coming.

#TheGreatAwakening
#nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#NCSWIC

Mike

JFK was assassinated by Mossad. The evidence is overwhelming!

New JFK documents released in 2023 revealed Lee Harvey Oswald’s CIA monitor (years before) was “Zionist spy” Reuben Efron, who had direct ties to the Israeli government. They kept that fact hidden for so long!

From the beginning of his term, John F Kennedy was fighting hard to stop the Israeli nuclear program and he did so until the day he was murdered!

“Declassified documents reveal that more than any other American president, John F. Kennedy was personally engaged with the problem of Israel’s nuclear program” - Wilson Center

Vice President LBJ took over afterward and not only allowed the nuclear program, but he massively increased arms sales to Israel and became the first president in U.S. history to invite an Israeli prime minister, Levi Eshkol, to the White House.

Some people claim his fondness for Israel came because he had some Jewish ancestry in his bloodline, but there is no evidence to prove that and not all Jewish people support the Israeli government.

LBJ also signed major bills shifting immigration away from Europe and more towards South America.

Furthermore, he implemented massive government programs that ended up decimating the poorest Americans. His policies led in large part to so many fatherless homes, particularly in black communities where the rate is shockingly approximately 50%.

He changed the federal government forever and set the downfall of the United States in motion.

Lyndon B. Johnson, an obvious Mossad plant who didn’t even need to win an election to become president in 1963, did more damage to the United States in a few years than possibly any other president in U.S. history!

Mike

Part 1.

I've been seeing this trend growing within the larger truther community and I felt compelled to add my two cents in for consideration to the larger conversation that needs to be had.

As a larger account, I can assure you that it has its perks, but it also comes with the burden of having a target on your back...and a big one at that. I think that's something some discount and/or consider, feeling compelled to attack them for _________(fill in the blank) reason.

Trust me, that part of doing this is the opposite of super fun time. In fact, I personally look forward to all of this building up to an insane precipice and reaching some form of conclusion so I can do a whole bunch less of this - whatever this is.

Who amongst us disagrees with that?

It's worth noting, and I can only speak for myself, that the amount of time and energy I've volunteered into this (+6yrs and prob around +80 hrs a week with few breaks) has taken a serious toll on me (which included an actual mental break down a few years ago). I choose to be here and contribute like I do solely based on what works for me. And if that doesn't work for you, then you can fuck off. Seriously.

I'm sure many of you can relate to the wear and tear this undertaking has inflicted on all of us - and that has NOTHING to do with the size of someone's social media footprint.

Obviously, all of the damage done will take a long time (decades is my thought) to address/fix given the extent of all the damage that we've all endured for generations. I'm talking about this part and being absolutely dedicated to helping get Trump back in office and the globalist cabal being taken down once and for all.

👉 You know, justice being meted out on a massive scale

At which point I fully intend to NOT dedicate all of myself doing this. I trust many of you can also relate here.

So perhaps we go easier on one another and keep our focus on the people and issues that have been raping and pillaging humanity for far too long instead of enjoining a circular firing squad and trying to get others to join in?

Food for thought.

Part 2.

The first part of this stream of consciousness is tied into the core principle of everyone doing themselves and affording everyone else the same latitude.

The idea that anyone feels compelled to dictate to me (or any one of you) what we can or can't do, or what we can say or shouldn't say, needs to take a long walk on a short pier.

Everyone gets to contribute what they choose to and focus their time and energy on what they like. The general concepts of freedom and liberty demand nothing less.

The only thing required of anyone choosing to be an Anon and do whatever we therein is up to them to decide. Full stop.

This concept shouldn't be controversial.

The fact is that some of us are great diggers, others focus mainly on memes, some help amplify the content of others as that's not their forte, and some create a good deal of content that others share. There is nothing wrong with this because that's the way it is. And even then, people have different characteristics and talents.

This is how humans work.

Speaking of which, people don't wake up until they do. If you've been awake longer that doesn't gift you any sort of privileges nor does it mean that those who have more recently arrived on the scene are any less important or worthy.

There are billions of people in the world and, unfortunately, a massive percentage of them are still largely unaware and/or in the process of catching up. Which is essentially where we can add value.

But to ignore the fact that everyone isn't on the same page, or up to speed to the same level on any given issue that people who have been doing this for years understand, is to try and make this about yourself and your personal agenda.

Remember, all of this is a process that we all have to go through, and at different times and at our own pace.

Obviously, all of this was never going to transpire at once because that's how things work when it involves human beings.

Just consider the endless variations between us as individuals and contrast that against the vastness of knowledge regarding everything in play during the Great Awakening. It's impossible to expect everyone to be you and focused on precisely what floats your particular boat.

My contention is therefore that spending time complaining about what others aren't doing right is ridiculous AND insulting.

This is super impt because there are MANY specific topics/areas of interest to focus/dig on, and no, not all of them are your pet issue (e.g. Jews, Flat Earth, Nazis, etc.) is everyone else's.

That being true, then going so far as to verbally assault others, even labeling them as compromised and/or a fed is peak absurdity and only causes rifts and division within our own ranks.

In our Republic, you do you and afford others the same latitude should be the standard embraced by everyone.

Get off everyone else's dicks and focus on yourself. That's what you can control. But Admonishing and slandering others for not living up to your personal expectations is abject garbage.

No one can disagree with this either, and if you do that's your problem.

Otherwise, you're creating conflict and friction where there is none by engaging in a circular firing squad. It's ok that everyone isn't just like you because that's not what this is about. That's not what life is about.

Everyone has an equal share of transitioning through this paradigm shift. We all get an equal ticket and it only admits one - yourself.

So, trying to impose your standards on other people as they traverse this shitshow is ludicrous on its face.

As stated above, the principle of 'you do you and afford others the same latitude' represents, IMHO, the only way to engage anyone in any of this.

I'd honestly appreciate debating anyone who disagrees with that simple concept and can provide an argument for the alternative.

Fact: Different people have different interests. And no, you don't get to inform others of what they should or should do, be interested in, and how they're doing it wrong. That's simply not how any of this works or will ever work in the future.

Freedom & liberty apply here.

So when I see some of our own overly concerning themselves with what others are doing, I just have to shake my head because it's the opposite of helping.

If you disagree I'd like to learn about who granted you dominion over others?

Note that these thoughts are targeted at no one individually but rather the larger Anon/Patriot community and it's only my take. You're free to agree or disagree - because that IS HOW IT WORKS.

*If any of my rant hurts your feels, then please know that I don't care. I'm just going to continue doing me as I see fit and encourage you to follow suit.

Good talk.

Dit gaat over gebekvecht tussen in ieder geval Patrick Henry en Awakened Outlaw. PH ergert zich aan de opvallende stilte onder grote accounts van anons omtrent de wandaden van zionisten in Gaza en elders. Als je naar de X-account van PH gaat zie je dat hij, net als Lucas Gage, tegen neonazisme aanschurkt.

En daarmee heb je dus meteen het probleem te pakken waar we hier mee te maken hebben: kritiek op.Israel.kan al snel ontaarden in blinde jodenhaat en grote accounts willen hier niet mee geassocieerd worden. Hoe groter iemands aanhang, hoe meer zelfcensuur plastsvindt om toch maar zoveel mogelijk mensen niet voor het hoofd te stoten.

Ikzelf laveer hier mooi tussenin en vind dat zowel PH als AO bij tijd en wijle goede punten maken. Interessant genoeg volgen beiden mij op X. Kennelijk ben ik scherp genoeg voor PH en genuanceerd genoeg voor AO.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
TPV bedoelt het volgens mij goed. Hij komt op mij over als een wat oudere patriot die ooit uit het George Bush conservatieve hout gesneden was en vanaf 2017 een anon werd nadat hij eerst Trump omarmde en toen op het spoor van Q kwam. Zijn ontwakimg begon met Q en hij weigert terug in de tijd te gaan en alles wat hij daarvoor geloofde, bijv. over 911 en de moslimhaat die daarop volgde, ttekt hin niet in twijfel. Daardoor trapt hij nog steeds in oude valkuilen. Jammer, lijkt me een geschikte vent en hij is intelligent genoeg.

Mike

TPV bedoelt het volgens mij goed. Hij komt op mij over als een wat oudere patriot die ooit uit het George Bush conservatieve hout gesneden was en vanaf 2017 een anon werd nadat hij eerst Trump omarmde en toen op het spoor van Q kwam. Zijn ontwakimg begon met Q en hij weigert terug in de tijd te gaan en alles wat hij daarvoor geloofde, bijv. over 911 en de moslimhaat die daarop volgde, ttekt hin niet in twijfel. Daardoor trapt hij nog steeds in oude valkuilen. Jammer, lijkt me een geschikte vent en hij is intelligent genoeg.

Mike
Ik volg hem nog daar niet van, maar er zijn er sommigen die geen enkele kritiek kunnen ontvangen.

En dat ook dit nog :

Ik zie niet in waarom se met ons zouden spotten omdat zij in een lokale regering zit. Ze is wxx oprechter dan de rest, ik ken ze niet, kan dus niet oordelen, maar hij kent ze al helemaal niet.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan