Trump

Alex Soros:
"One man, Donald Trump took that all away." *Hangs head in shame*

Yuval Harari:
"If Donald Trump is elected again, it is likely to be the death blow to what remains of the global order."

Maher:
"I was afraid for my own well-being. I thought I could end up in Guantanamo Bay, I think I still could."

MSNBC:
"A lot of us joke darkly that in a second term, a lot of us will end up in orange jumpsuits in Guantanamo Bay."

Comey:
"Think about what four years of a retribution Presidency might look like."

Is this all just shock and awe rhetoric or are these people really this afraid?

Mike

Bestaat reincarnatie?
Er bestaan mensen met een gave. Als baby al muziek spelen van Beethoven en Mozart bv. Of prachtig zingen. Of grote hoeveelheden getallen bij elkaar optellen zonder fouten.
Of nog andere voorbeelden?
Mike is vast ooit een diplomaat geweest en speelde diplomatieke spelletjes.
Kon ooit gemeen zijn. Maar nu een voordeel

TRUMP VOWS TO END THE CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING CRISIS — AND THEN CASUALLY REMINDS EVERYONE HE COMBATTED IT HIS ENTIRE FIRST TERM AS PRESIDENT!

President Trump vows to end child sex trafficking.

“I will use Title 42, as we did for four years, to end the child sex trafficking crisis,” Trump said.

Read the above 👆🏻 again. Now read the below.👇🏻 President Trump did more than any president in history to end child sex trafficking — that’s a fact! He’s now telling you what he did despite the media refusing to report on his war on human trafficking his entire first term as president. I’m so glad he’s owning this. It’s time the whole world learns the truth about what he did to end child sex trafficking.

Please watch and share my report Trump’s War On Human Trafficking — below 👇🏻 — to learn what incredible things this man did to save children that you never knew about. 🙏🏻

@Crux41507251
@MaryFlynnONeil1
@realDonaldTrump
@DanScavino
@elonmusk

Mike

Here's the full presentation by Pascal Najadi, in which he confirms that Donald Trump is still wartime CIC, the passing of the soccer ball from Putin to Trump was indeed symbolic, and that Space Force are actively working to take down the DS cabal over the Covid Democide.

CUTTING OFF THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE IN GENEVA

VIDEO IS LINKED BY THE HUFFINGTON POST 😆😅🤣

Mike

All he did was say what we're ALL thinking!!🤣🤣

"Look at Melania and Look at E Jean Carol... I mean give me a break!"

Seriously, the dude could have had ANY woman he wanted...

You'd think that they could have found somebody that didn't look like the epitome of a nasty liberal nutcase!!😆

BUT... Liberal women are typically hideous and a conservative woman wouldn't lie for them soooo... Carol it is

Mike

Alex Soros and The Atlantic are clearly calling for the assassination of Trump.

Sadly, this has been a pattern for the weaponized media and the cabal. Madonna infamously said in 2017 she thought about blowing up the White House, and many of her Hollywood peers have expressed similar threats.

The Business Insider, CNN’s Chris Cillizza and Ireland’s Village Magazine have encouraged the assassination of Trump by putting him in crosshairs.👇🏻

The @SecretService & @FBI should take action against @TheAtlantic @AlexanderSoros now!

@BusinessInsider @ChrisCillizza @VillageMagIRE

Mike

Presidential Immunity 👀💥

Some of you may not want to hear this, but it's what I believe to be true.

Trump seems to be pre-emptively narrative seeding.

He talks about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He speaks of Obama killing innocent people. He talks about tough decisions that Presidents have to make to secure our national security in times of war.

Well what happens if an election is provably stol[L]en? What happens if our country is infiltrated as an act of war?

Would it be in our best interest to suspend the Constitution? Would it be in our best interest to implement something like "Devolution" or "COG" or "suspend Posse Comitatus"?

I don't think we will know the exact details until, and if, we ever see the PEADs..

However, it's become very clear that something like this is definitely happening.

"Kind of in my second term right now"
"Biden is president at a reduced level"
"I caught em all"
"They are the ones who are really under investigation"
"Joe is shot, it's not him"

Trump has told us what is coming. The proof is everywhere at this point.

Mike

He just did it again. 💥💥💥

Once you know what's happening, Trump's words ring clear as day.

"We have been in this battle side by side since 2016"

"Taking on the corrupt system. Every element is corrupt"

"Who else would have brought it to your attention? And it's important that we brought it to your attention, because we're gonna fix it"

The psyop explained. The PAUSE.

THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth.
You must show them.
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].
We, the People, have been betrayed for a very long time.

It's no coincidence that everything we are watching was predicted by Trump. It's no coincidence that Q explained the same thing.

There are no coincidences.
We are taking our country back.
MIL-CIV alliance.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan